ESIC Specialist Grade 2 Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published a notice in employment newspaper for recruitment to various posts of Specialist Grade-II (Junior / Senior Scale) on direct recruitment basis. A total of 45 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process, out of which 40 are for Specialist Grade (Senior Scale), and 5 are for Specialist Grade (Junior Grade Scale 2). Interested candidates can go through this recruitment notification to check vacancy details, qualification, age limit, selection criteria and others.
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 April 2022
- Last date for submission of online application for remote areas – 27 April 2022
ESIC Specialist Grade 2 Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale) – 5 Posts
- Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale) -40 Posts
ESIC Specialist Grade 2 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: To be published in detailed notification on official website.
Age Limit – Not exceeding 45 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
ESIC Specialist Grade 2 Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Specialist Grade 2 (Senior Grade) – Level 12 of the Pay Matrix with a starting pay of Rs. 78,800 as per 7th CPC.
- Specialist Grade 2 (Junior Grade) – Level 11 of the Pay Matrix with starting pay of Rs. 67,700 as per 7th CPC.
how to apply ESIC Specialist Grade 2 Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be able to submit the application through the prescribed format on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more details.