CURAJ recruitment 2022 notification has been released on curaj.ac.in for 60 vacancies. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
Kuraj Recruitment 2022: Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply for CURAJ Recruitment 2022 on or before 10 June 2022. However, the last date for submission of hard copy of the application is 17th June 2022 till 5 PM. A total of 60 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
- Last date for submission of application: 17 June 2022
CURAJ Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian – 1 Post
- Informatics Scientist – 1 Post
- System Analyst – 1 Post
- Private Secretary – 4 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Assistant – 1 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 5 Posts
- UDC – 1 Post
- LDC – 9 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Cook – 1 Post
- MTS – 6 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant – 2 Posts
- Library Attendant – 3 Posts
- Dresser – 1 Post
CURAJ Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Librarian – Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55%.
marks or equivalent.
- Deputy Librarian – Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks.
- Informatics Scientist – ME/M.Tech. (Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent) or First Class BE/ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent) with three years relevant
Experience. OR First Class Master in Computer Application (MCA) with three years relevant experience.
OR First Class M.Sc. (Computer Science / Information Science or equivalent) from a recognized University /
Institute with three years relevant experience.
- System Analyst – First Class M.Tech./ME (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent
OR First Class BE/B. take. (Computer Science/ Information Technology) or equivalent with two years relevant
- Private Secretary – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Nursing Officer – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Senior Technical Assistant – B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/ Institute. OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
- Assistant – M.Tech./ME in Instrumentation with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute
Three (03) years’ experience in maintenance of scientific instruments;
- Laboratory Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized University;
- UDC – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute with at least 50% marks or pass
- LDC – Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Driver- 10th class from a recognized School/Board; Possession of a valid driving commercial license for
L/M/H Motor Vehicle issued by the Competent Authority.
- Cook – 10th class from a recognized School/Board.
- MTS – Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass.
- Kitchen Attendant – 10th Class from a recognized School/Board. OR ITI Trade Certificate in relevant field.
- Library Attendant – 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Science subjects from a recognized Board.
- Dresser – Matriculation or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board/University.
CURAJ Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 17 June 2022. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App