Apply Offline for 16 Radiographer, Pharmacist, Theater Assistant, Lab Technician, Audiometric Technician Vacancies
APVVP Ananthapuramu Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 16 Radiographer, Pharmacist, Theater Assistant, Lab Technician, Audiometric Technician Posts has been released on the official website at ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-21.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Radiographer, Pharmacist, Theater Assistant, Lab Technician, Audiometric Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Educational Qualification||BA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MA, 10th, D.Pharma, B.Pharma, 12th, Degree, Diploma|
APVVP Ananthapuramu Post Details
Radiographer: 2 Posts
Pharmacist Gr-II: 1 Post
Theatre Assistant: 8 Posts
Lab Technician: 1 Post
Audiometric Technician: 3 Posts
- Radiographer: Must have passed CRA examination recognized by Govt., of AP provided that preference shall be given to a candidate who in addition, possess a Degree BA/ BSc/ M.Sc/ MA/ BSc(Hons)/ BA(Hons) of any recognized university with Physics as a main subject.
- Pharmacist Gr-II: Candidates must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam. And mush have passed in Dip.Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy from the recognized institutions by Govt.,of AP.
- Theatre Assistant: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination. Must have passed Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management and Operation Theatre Technician (DMST) Course and also eligible Diploma in Anaesthesia Technician.
- Lab Technician: Intermediate with Chemistry as one of the subject. Preference will be given to those who have passed B.Sc. / B.Sc (Hons) / M.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Audiometric Technician: Must possess Intermediate (or) it’s equivalent. Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Speech & Language Pathology/ Diploma in Audiometry Technician from recognized institution in India.
- Radiographer: Rs. 21500/- per month
- Pharmacist Gr-II: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Theatre Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Audiometric Technician: Rs. 18500/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS, 10 years for PH
OC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/BC: Rs. 300/-
PH: Exempted Fee
Selection Process: Selection to the posts will be on the basis of the final general merit and rule of reservation.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled-in applications along with necessary documents that shall be submitted at the office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP) Government General Hospital campus, Ananthapuramu from 17th February 2022 to 21st February 2022.
Notification Date: 16th February 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 17th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 21st February 2022
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.