Assam University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Project Associate/ SRF, Field Staff Posts has been released on the official website at aus.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Assam University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-11.
|Organization Name||Assam University|
|Post Name||Project Associate/ SRF, Field Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Graduate, NET GATE|
Assam University Post Details
Project Associate-II/ SRF: 1 Post
Field Staff: 1 Post
- Project Associate-II/ SRF: The candidates should be M.Sc. in Statistics/Economics/ Computer science or other relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% marks and two years of research experience. A candidate who has qualified NET/ GATE will be preferred. Knowledge of study design and data analysis is desirable.
- Field Staff: Graduate degree in any discipline. Experience in data collection and good communication skills are desirable.
- Project Associate-II/ SRF: Check Official Notification.
- Field Staff: Check Official Notification.
- Project Associate-II/ SRF: 45 Years
- Field Staff: 35 Years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Personal interviews.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can submit a hard copy of their biodata or CV to the office of the Head of Department, Department of Statistics, Assam University, Silchar on or before 11th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 11th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.