Apply Offline for 31 Finance Advisor, Project Engineer, Executive Engineer, Telephone Operator, Peon/Messenger Vacancies
IHBAS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 31 Finance Advisor, Project Engineer, Executive Engineer, Telephone Operator, Peon/Messenger Posts has been released on the official website at ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-29.
|Organization Name||Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences|
|Post Name||Finance Advisor, Project Engineer, Executive Engineer, Telephone Operator, Peon/Messenger|
|No. of Vacancies||31|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, 10th, 8th|
IHBAS Post Details
Finance Advisor/Chief Accounts Officer: 1 Posts
Project Engineer/Superintending Engineer: 1 Posts
Executive Engineer (Civil): 1 Posts
Telephone Operator: 3 Posts
Peon/Messenger: 7 Posts
- Finance Advisor/Chief Accounts Officer: Officer holding post in analogous scale and working in Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Govt. of India or other Govt. Institutions.
- Project Engineer/Superintending Engineer: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Telephone Operator: Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Training in handling PBX or PABX. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m
- Peon/Messenger: 8th Class Passed
- Finance Advisor/Chief Accounts Officer: Rs. 123100- 215900/- per month
- Project Engineer/Superintending Engineer: Rs. 78800- 209200/- per month
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Rs. 67700- 208700/- per month
- Telephone Operator: Rs. 26069/- per month
- Peon/Messenger: Rs. 23580/- per month
- Finance Advisor/Chief Accounts Officer: As Per Rules
- Project Engineer/Superintending Engineer: As Per Rules
- Executive Engineer (Civil): As Per Rules
- Telephone Operator: 25 years
- Peon/Messenger: 25 years
Application 1,2,3 Fee. Rs. 1000/-
126.96.36.199,10,11,12, 13.14 Fee: Rs. 500/-
6.7,15.16,17,18,19,20.21,22 Fee: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST/ PWD Fee: Rs. NIL
Payment Mode: Demand Draft/Pay order may be forwarded along with the application form drawn in favor of Director, IHBAS, Delhi.
Selection Process: The selection is based on Skill Test/ Written Test.
How to Apply: The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling education qualifications/eligibility conditions should appear for a Walk-in-interview with their applications, along with Origin certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies of the relent documents in support of Age, Qualification, Attempts, Mark-sheet, Degree, DMC Registration, Category & Experience Certificate, etc and two passport size photographs at the Office of Joint Director (Admn). IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095 on or before 29th April 2022.
Notification Date: 10th March 2022
Application Closing Date: 29th April 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.