ECHS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 38 OIC Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at echs.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-24.
|Organization Name||Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Post Name||OIC Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MBBS, B.Pharm, 12th|
ECHS Post Details
OIC Polyclinic: 3 Posts
Medical Officer: 9 Posts
Pharmacist: 2 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 3 Posts
Clerk: 17 Posts
- OIC Polyclinic: Graduate.
- Medical Officer: MBBS.
- Pharmacist: B.Pharmacy from a recognized Institute or 12th with Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized Board. And an Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Data Entry Operator: GNM Diploma/ Class 1 Course (Armed forces).
- Clerk: GNM Diploma/ Class 1 Course (Armed forces).
- OIC Polyclinic: Rs. 75000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 75000/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 28100/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 19700/- per month
- Clerk: Rs. 16800/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the application as per requisite format along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials in support of educational qualifications and work experience will be submitted to OIC, Stn HQ (ECHS Cell), C/o Jharkhand & Bihar Sub Area, Danapur Cantt, Patna (Bihar) – 801503 on or before 24th February 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 24th February 2022
Interview Date: 10th to 12th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.