WII Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 7 Project Assistants, Project Associate, Project Scientist Posts has been released on the official website at wii.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Wildlife Institute of India can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-28.
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate, Project Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., M.Sc, Graduate|
WII Post Details
Project Scientist: 1 Post
Project Associate: 4 Posts
Project Assistant: 2 Posts
- Project Scientist: Doctoral degree in Wildlife Science/ Ecology / Forestry / Environmental Sciences/ Life Sciences.
- Project Associate: M.Sc in Wildlife Science /Ecology/ Zoology/ Forestry / Environment Science / Life Sciences
- Project Assistant: Graduate degree in Science
- Project Scientist: Rs. 56000/- Per month
- Project Associate: Rs. 31000/- Per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- Per month
- Project Scientist, Project Associate: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 50 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply: The candidates are required to submit their completed application forms in PDF format, with accompanying attachments, by email in Project “Man and Animal Conflict in Uttar Pradesh” to [email protected] on or before the 28th February 2022. A hard copy of the application along with attachments in the Project “Man and Animal Conflict in Uttar Pradesh” should also be sent by post to The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001, Uttarakhand.
Application Sumibitted closing Date: 28th February 2022
Shortlist date: 4th March 2022
Interview date: 7th and 8th March 2022