ECHS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 79 Medical officers, Lab technicians, Pharmacists, Nursing assistants, Safaiwala Posts has been released on the official website at echs.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-05.
|Organization Name||Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant, Safaiwala|
|No. of Vacancies||79|
|Educational Qualification||GNM, B.Pharm, B.Sc, 12th, MBBS, D. Pharm|
ECHS Post Details
Medical Officer: 15 Posts
Lab Technician: 5 Posts
Pharmacist: 9 Posts
Nursing Assistant: 11 Posts
Safaiwala: 5 Posts
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Lab Technician: B.Sc (Medical Lab Technician) or 12th with Science & DMLT/ Class 1 Lab Technician Course (Armed Forces).
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm or 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and Dip in Pharm.
- Nursing Assistant: GNM Diploma/ Class I Nursing Assistants Course (Armed Forces).
- Safaiwala: Check Official Notification.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 75000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 28100/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 28100/- per month
- Nursing Assistant: Rs. 28100/- per month
- Safaiwala: Rs. 16800/- per month
- Medical Officer: 66 years
- Lab Technician: 56 years
- Pharmacist: 56 years
- Nursing Assistant: 56 years
- Safaiwala: 53 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form duly affixed with a passport-size photo should be submitted along with all supporting documents sent to the Stn HQ (ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai-09 on or before 5th March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 5th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.