IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Project Scientist, Project Attendant, Jr. Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, Project Associate, Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-22.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Attendant, Jr. Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, Project Associate,|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduate, NET /GATE|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Project Scientist: 1 Post
Project Attendant: 1 Post
Junior Project Assistant: 1 Post
Senior Project Assistant: 1 Post
Project Associate: 4 Posts
- Project Scientist: B.Tech. (with GATE qualification/ M.Sc(with NET/ SET qualification)/ M.C.A (with GATE qualification). 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline.
- Project Attendant: 12th class passed.
- Junior Project Assistant: Diploma (3 years duration)/ Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline OR ITI(2 years duration) in relevant trade with 6 years relevant work experience.
- Senior Project Assistant: Graduate Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or business management At least 5 years experience in the actual conduct meeting/ examinations or adequate experience of supervisory work.
- Project Associate: B.Tech/M.sc./ M.C.A 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate. discipline, Experience in handling and maintaining scientific instruments.
- Project Scientist: Rs. 35400 – 50000/- per month.
- Project Attendant: Rs. 19000 – 28100/- per month.
- Junior Project Assistant: Rs. 21700 – 30700/- per month.
- Senior Project Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 50000/- per month.
- Project Associate: Rs. 27500 – 44000/- per month.
Age Limit: As per rule
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc, send to [email protected] on or before 22nd February 2022.
Notification date: 8th February 2022
Application submitting date: 22nd February 2022.