Apply Online for 137 Operator Trainee, Junior Fireman Vacancies for B.Sc
RCFL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 137 Operator Trainee, Junior Fireman Posts has been released on the official website at rcfltd.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-28.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Operator Trainee, Junior Fireman|
|No. of Vacancies||137|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, SSC, ITI, HSC, Diploma,|
RCFL Post Details
Operator (Chemical) Trainee: 133 Posts
Junior Fireman Grade II (A3): 4 Posts
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee: Full-time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree from UGC/ AICTE recognized University/ Institution with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and passing of The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) examination. NCVT in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) i.e. AO (CP) Trade. The NCVT in AO (CP) Trade is necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree. Full-time & regular Three Years’ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from UGC/ AICTE recognized University/ Institution and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973). The Candidates with HSC(Science) and direct admission to second year/ 3rd Semester of Three Years’ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology from UGC/ AICTE recognized University/ Institution and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
- Junior Fireman Grade II (A3): SSC with 6 months full-time fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC)/recognized by Government of India. Distance learning/ Correspondence/ Part-Time course will be acceptable. The candidate shall possess a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. Learner license will not be accepted.
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee: Rs. 22000 – 60000/- per month
- Junior Fireman Grade II (A3): Rs. 18000 – 42000/- per month
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee: 29 Years
- Junior Fireman Grade II (A3): 32 to 34 Years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman, 10 years for PWBD
General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges + GST
SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female: No Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection process for the positions in the worker’s category of Operator (Chemical) Trainee and Junior Fireman Grade II comprises of Online Test and Trade Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the Official website rcfltd.com from 14th March 2022 to 28th March 2022
Registration Starting Date: 14th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 28th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.