Apply Online for 45 Assistant Editor, Technical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, System Analyst, Deputy Director Vacancies
UPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 45 Assistant Editor, Technical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, System Analyst, Deputy Director Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-31.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Editor, Technical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, System Analyst, Deputy Director|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, BE/ Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc|
UPSC Post Details
Assistant Editor: 1 Post
Technical Officer: 4 Posts
Assistant Executive Engineer: 3 Posts
Deputy Director: 23 Posts
System Analyst: 6 Posts
- Assistant Editor: Degree of a recognized University. Degree or Diploma in Librarianship of a recognized University or Institution.
- Technical Officer: Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or passed Section A and B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil Engineering. Post Graduate degree in Public Health Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University or Institute
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communications Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent* *IETE (Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) and Section A & B of the Institution of Engineers (India) (All those students who are enrolled with the Institutions with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible.
- Deputy Director: Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or pass in Section A and Section B of the Associate Membership Examination in Mechanical Engineering Branch from Institution of Engineers (India)
- System Analyst: Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. Computer Science or M.Sc. Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute; OR Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Editor: Check Official Notification.
- Technical Officer: Check Official Notification.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Check Official Notification.
- Deputy Director: Check Official Notification.
- System Analyst: Check Official Notification.
- Assistant Editor: 35 years
- Technical Officer: 35 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 35 years
- Deputy Director: 40 years
- System Analyst: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
SC/ST/PWBD/Women: Exempted Fee
Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs. 25/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through Union Public Service Commission’s official website upsconline.nic.in on or before 31st March 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 31st March 2022
Application Printing Closing Date: 1st April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.