Apply Online for 5 Consultant, Senior Consultant Vacancies
MOCF Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Consultant, Senior Consultant Posts has been released on the official website at chemicals.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-22.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers|
|Post Name||Consultant, Senior Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA|
MOCF Post Details
Consultant: 2 Posts
Middle Level Consultant: 2 Posts
Senior Consultant: 1 Post
- Consultant: A graduate in chemicals and I or petrochemicals engineering and a post graduate preferably in industrial safety, chemical accident preparedness and management, environment management, etc
- Middle Level Consultant: A graduate preferably in chemicals and/ or petrochemicals engineering and a post graduate with MBA from reputed institutions
- Senior Consultant: A graduate preferably in chemicals and / or petrochemicals engineering and a post graduate with MBA from reputed institutions. He should have multi-disciplinary expertise covering deep understanding of the chemicals industry, growth potentials, global investment climate, etc
- Consultant: Rs. 85000/- per month
- Middle Level Consultant: Rs. 140000/- per month
- Senior Consultant: Rs. 200000/- per month
Age Limit: 55- 60 Years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers official website chemicals.nic.in also send a pdf copy of the same along with all supporting documents duly self-attested to [email protected] on or before 2nd March 2022 to 22nd March 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 2nd March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 22nd March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.