SETS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Scientist Posts has been released on the official website at setsindia.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Society For Electronic Transactions and Security can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-10.
|Organization Name||Society For Electronic Transactions and Security|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||B.E., B.Tech, M.Sc|
SETS Post Details
Scientist Stage 9: 4 Posts
Scientist Stage 10: 2 Posts
- Scientist Stage 9: B.E./ B.Tech. with 60% or above marks or equivalent CGPA in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information Systems M.Sc. with 60% or above marks or equivalent CGPA in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics
- Scientist Stage 10: B.E. / B.Tech. with 60% or above marks or equivalent CGPA in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information Systems M.Sc. with 60% or above marks or equivalent CGPA in Computer Science/ Mathematics/Statistics
- Scientist Stage 9: Rs. 67700- 120300/- Per month
- Scientist Stage 10: Rs. 78800- 138500/- Per month
- Scientist Stage 9: 35 years
- Scientist Stage 10: 40 years
Application Fee: Rs. 700/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female Fee: Rs. 350/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Written Test & Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply through the official Website setsindia.in on or before 10th March 2022. If Candidates found Any difficulty to apply online, may require to send their all CVs and soft copies of academic certificates to email id: [email protected], [email protected] or before 10th March 2022.
Starting Date: 8th February 2022
Application Last Date: 10th March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.