CURAJ Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 60 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at curaj.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Central University of Rajasthan can apply Online application on or before 2022-04-11.
|Organization Name||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Pharm, NET, M.Com|
CURAJ Post Details
Professor: 19 Posts
Associate Professor: 26 Posts
Assistant Professor: 15 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per UGC Regulations, 2018, Appendix II, Table – 2. Prof.Iqbal Ahmad Co-Principal Investigator DBT Project (ResPharm) D/o Agricultural Microbiology, An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks for UR/EWS category and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.). A Ph.D. Degree with 55% marks at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (in the appropriate branch of specialization) in Pharmacy, Good Academic Record. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in UGC Regulations, 2018, Appendix II, Table 2.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree with the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. At least 50% marks in Master degree and at least 55% marks in at least two preceding examinations. National Eligibility Test Qualified.
- Professor: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules
UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested And Eligible candidates may apply through the official website curaj.ac.in on or Before 11th April 2022. After the submission of the online application, candidates will require to take the printout of the online application form and send it with all enclosures and proof of payment of prescribed application fee in an envelope, duly superscribed “Application for the post of (Name of post), Name of Department …………………………..” to the Registrar (Attn.: Recruitment Cell), Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandar Sindri, Kishangarh, District – Ajmer, 305817 (Rajasthan) on or before 18th April 2022.
Notification Date: 28th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 11th April 2022
Print Out Submitted Closing Date: 18th April 2022