ACTREC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 86 Nurse, Scientific assistants, Assistant Security officers, Lower Division Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at actrec.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-08.
|Organization Name||Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer|
|Post Name||Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Security Officer, Lower Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||86|
|Educational Qualification||GNM, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, M.SC, Graduate|
ACTREC Post Details
Nurse A Female: 44 Posts
Nurse A: 5 Posts
Scintific Assistant B (Nuclear Medicine): 6 Posts
Assistant Security Officier: 6 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 13 Posts
- Nurse A Female: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing or Basic or Post Basic (Nursing).
- Nurse A: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing or Basic or Post Basic (Nursing).
- Scintific Assistant B (Nuclear Medicine): B.Sc + DMRIT/ PGDFIT and passed the RSO exam of RPAD/ AERB with a minimum of one year of experience in PET/ CECT and hybrid imaging. Candidates with M.Sc Nuclear Medicine qualifications can also apply.
- Assistant Security Officier: Ex-Serviceman/ Personnel Served in Para Military Forces/ Police Force who have rendered a minimum of 15 years of service and should be of the rank of Ex-Havaldar or above or equivalent rank in Police/ Central Para Military Forces. Should possess educational qualification equivalent to graduation certificate from Armed Forces from any recognized University. Graduation from a recognized University and Should be in Possession of NCC ‘C’ Certificate with Work Experience of Minimum 5 years as Security Officer/ Security Supervisor/ Security Assistant in a large Civil Organization/ Hotel/ Hospital/ Airpost with good Public Relations qualities.
- Lower Division Clerk: Graduate from a recognized University, Computer Course of Minimum 3-month duration in Microsoft Office. Candidates with Diploma or Degree in Computer or Information Technology are exempted from a 3-month computer course.
- Nurse A Female: Rs. 44900/- per month
- Nurse A: Rs. 44900/- per month
- Scientific Assistant B (Nuclear Medicine): Rs. 34500/- per month
- Assistant Security Officier: Rs. 34500/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900/- per month
- Nurse A Female: 30 years
- Nurse A: 30 years
- Scientific Assistant B (Nuclear Medicine): 30 years
- Assistant Security Officier: 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC/Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Exempted Fee
Other fees: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interview/ Written Examination/ Skill Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website actrec.gov.in on or before 8th March 2022.
Notification Date: 9th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 8th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.