ACTREC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at actrec.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-08.
|Organization Name||Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||DM, MD, DNB, Graduate, Post Graduate|
ACTREC Post Details
Assistant Professor E Intensivist (Critical Care)
Assistant Professor E (Anesthesia)
Assistant Professor E (Palliative Medicine)
Assistant Professor E (Pathology)
- Assistant Professor: DM Infectious Disease or equivalent post-graduate degree recognized by National Medical Commission. or M.D. Medicine/ Paediatrics or an equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by National Medical Commission and Fellowship in Infectious Diseases.
- Assistant Professor E Intensivist (Critical Care): DM (Critical Care) or equivalent or MD/ DNB (Anesthesia/ General Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine/ Paediatrics) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by National Medical Commission.
- Assistant Professor E (Anesthesia): MD/ DNB (Anesthesia) or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Anesthesiology recognized by National Medical Commission.
- Assistant Professor E (Palliative Medicine): MD/ DNB (Palliative Medicine) or MD/ DNB (General Medicine/ Pediatry/ Anesthesia/ Radiation Oncology) or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Anesthesiology recognized by National Medical Commission. A Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate Training in Palliative Medicine of at least 1-year duration is Desirable.
- Assistant Professor E (Pathology): DM (Oncopathology) or DM (Haematopathology) or MD/ DNB (Pathology) or equivalent Post Graduate Degree in Pathology recognized By National Medical Commission with Minimum 3 years Post MD/ DNB experience in Pathology in a Teaching Hospital.
Salary Details: Rs. 78800/- per month
Age Limit: 45 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC/Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Exempted Fee
Other fees: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interview/ Written Examination/ Skill Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website actrec.gov.in on or before 8th March 2022.
Notification Date: 9th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 8th March 2022