Bhulekh Delhi Khasra Khatauni Details, Online Jamabandi Copy
Bhulekh DelhiDelhi is the capital of India, and land records have been made online here too. Delhi Bhulekh web portal has been created to computerize the land records of Delhi. With everything going online, Delhiites no longer have to make trips to the office for any important documents related to their land.
The Delhi Bhulekh Portal has been started by the Delhi Government under the Revenue Council. With the help of this portal any person of Delhi can get Bhulekh details by account number, Khasra number or by his name. Through this article, we will provide you information about Delhi Bhulekh Khasra-Khatauni, Jamabandi Nakal Online”.
some important links
Overview of Bhulekh Delhi
|Portal Name||Bhulekh Delhi|
|Department Name||Delhi Revenue Council|
|beneficiary||citizens of Delhi|
Benefits of Delhi Bhulekh
If you live in Delhi and you are the owner of the land, then Bhulekh Delhi portal will prove to be very helpful for you, apart from this we have shared some of its benefits with you below-
- Citizens residing in Delhi can easily check their Delhi land records online, and print the required documents as and when required. After printing the land papers, you can easily take a loan from any bank with its help.
- Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Yojana will reduce black marketing and now information related to land records in Delhi can be retrieved in a few minutes.
- Now with the help of UP Bhulekh and MP Bhulekh Delhi Bhulekh, now the land owners sitting at home will be able to get the documents related to their land and they will not need to know any office.
Bhulekh Delhi District List | district wise list
|New Delhi||Vasant vihar|
|North East||Karawal Nagar|
|North East||Yamuna Vihar|
|south east||Defense Colony|
|south east||Sarita Vihar|
You can get Bhulekh information of the above districts on the official website.
How to Check Delhi Online Land Record?
To view Delhi Bhulekh – Land Records Online / Khasra Khatauni Details / Delhi Khasra Khatauni Details you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to Delhi Land Records. On the home page, you have to click on Khasra Khatauni Details / Khasra Khatauni Details under DLR Act.
- Now you will get the District Wise List of Delhi City. Click on it.
- Select your district type and click on the tab of records, now on the new page you will get the application form. In which you have to fill (District, Sub District, Village, Account Type) etc.
- Now you have to click on submit option, after this you will get the list of owners. Click on the desired name, and now you will get the details of your district.
In this way you can see Delhi Online Land Record.
How to check Jamabandi copy online on Delhi Bhulekh portal?
The process of checking Jamabandi copy online on the Delhi Bhulekh portal is also largely the same as the above process. To check it you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Indraprastha Bhulekh of Delhi Government – https://dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/ will go on.
- you on the home page Jamabandi Details Click on the given option. Now on the new page you are now according to your own district select and view records Click on
- After clicking you will be on the new page Account Type, Village Name, Jamabandi Number Fill it out and click on Search. Now your copy of Jamabandi will open on the screen.
Hope you are given by us Indraprastha Bhulekh Delhi All the important information related to Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, Apna Khata etc. will be liked. Apart from this, if you have any question then you can ask us in the comment box below.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.