Bombay High Court DEO Recruitment 2022 Date Entry Operator 76 Post
Name of Post: BHC Software Programmer (Developer/Coders) and Date Entry Operator Vacancy at 76 posts.
Short Information: Bombay High Court has released the latest notification for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 of Software Programmer (Developer/Coders) and Date Entry Operator (DEO) at Bombay High Court Vacancy in Benches at Aurangabad and Nagpur at 76 Posts in Bombay High Court Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in Bombay High Court Driver Recruitment 2022 apply online to bombayhigh.courtrecruitment.com through the Bombay High Court Jobs official website from 23 September 2022 to 12 October 2022.
Bombay High Court Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Software Programmer, DEO 76 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Bombay High Court DEO Recruitment 2022 the Following Bombay High Court Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Bombay High Court DEO Notification 2022 Before Bombay High Court DEO Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the Bombay High Court Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of Bombay High Court Jobs 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022
Bombay High Court DEO Notification Details
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates must be a Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty (preference will be given to a candidate who holds a Degree in Computer Science).
- Candidates must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination
conducted by the Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State, or I.T.I. for an English Typing speed Test of 40 words per minute.
- Candidates must have possessed a Computer Certificate about proficiency in the operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7, and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes:
- (a) Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- (b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
- (c) NIC
- (d) DOEACC
- (e) APTECH
- (g) C-DAC
- (h) DATAPRO
- (i) SSI
- (k) CEDIT
- (l)MS-CIT or any other equivalent.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge to speak, read, write and translate Marathi and Hindi languages.
- Software Programmer (Developer/Coders): Candidates Must hold University Degree in Computers.
Science / Application / Computer Management or equivalent degree with a 1-year experience of actual
- Candidates should have exposure to Linux / Unix Operating.
- The system, Object Oriented Programming, popular RDBMS.
- Preference would be given to programmers.
- having exposure to the web-enabled applications using.
- PHP / Perl / Python/CSS/Java/Angular/Jquery/nodejs /React and/or frameworks like Codeigniter/ Laravel / Drupal and/or RDBMS like MySQL /PostgreSQL or NoSQL etc., API development, Core Networking or Server Administration.
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online: 23 September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Apply Online: 12 October 2022.
- For Software Programmer (Developer/Coders) Pay Scale Rs. 40894/-.
- For Data Entry Operator Pay Scale Rs. 31064/-.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Educational Qualification.
- Experience and/or Practical Test.
- Interview etc.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bombay High Court.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 76 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.