CISF HC & ASI Recruitment 2022 Head Constable, Asst Sub Inspector 540 Post
Name of Post: Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)- Stenographer Vacancy at 540 Posts.
Short Information: CISF HC & ASI recruitment 2022 Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian citizen for filling up the temporary posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)- Stenographer, Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial Vacancy at 540 posts in Central Industrial Security Force. Those candidates who are interested in CISF Recruitment 2022 apply online the cisf.gov.in through the official website CISF Jobs from 26 September 2022 to 25 October 2022.
CISF Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Head Constable (Ministerial) & ASI (Steno) 540 Post
Those Candidates who are Interested in CISF HC & ASI Recruitment 2022 the Following CISF Head Constable Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CISF HC & ASI Notification 2022 Before CISF HC & ASI Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the CISF HC Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of CISF ASI Bharti 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, CISF Bharti 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2022
CISF Head Constable (Steno) & ASI (Ministerial) Notification Details
- Head Constable (Ministerial) & ASI (Steno): Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution
- Notification Date: 8 September 2022.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 26 September 20222.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25 October 2022.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Stenographer Post Pay Level-5 Rs. 29200-92300/- + usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- For Head Constable (HC) Ministerial Post Pay Level-4 Rs.25500-81100/- + usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- General/ OBC/EWS Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/ ESM Category Application Fee.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years (born earlier than 26 October 1997 and later than 25 October 2004.)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) – Stenographer – Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29200-92300/-) + usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- Head Constable (HC) – Ministerial Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
|Head Constable (Ministerial) & ASI (Steno)||Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST)/Documentation/Written Examination/Skill Test/Medical Examination.|
The final result will be declared based on the performance of candidates in the Written Examination subject to their qualifying for the Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Skill Test, Medical Examination, and other conditions stipulated in this
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
CISF HC & ASI Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 540 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.