DIAT Recruitment 2022 Application Form 12 Non-Teaching Post
Name of Post: Non-Teaching (Laboratory Officer, Superintendant, Executive Assistant, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Assistant), JRF Vacancy at 12 posts.
Short Information: Defence Institute of Advanced Technology has released the latest notification for the DIAT recruitment 2022 of Non-Teaching (Laboratory Officer, Superintendant, Executive Assistant, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Assistant), JRF Vacancies at 12 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in DIAT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 can apply through the DIAT Jobs official website from 13 September 2022 to 31 October 2022.
DIAT Jobs 2022 – Application Form Non-Teaching 11 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in DIAT Recruitment 2022 the Following DDIAT Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the DIAT Notification 2022 Before DIAT Bharti 2022. Below is a brief description of the DIAT Jobs official notification. Other details of DIAT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, DIAT Application Form 2022
, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Recruitment 2022
DIAT Non-Teaching Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Postgraduate degree, Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, knowledge of computer applications, Degree in Law, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting Date for the Offline Submission of Application: 13 September 2022.
- Last Date for the OfflineSubmission of Application: 31 October 2022.
- Non-Teaching Post Pay Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee (Non-refundable) Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD (Divyang) & Woman candidates Application Fee fee is exempted.
|Non-Teaching (Laboratory Officer, Superintendant, Executive Assistant, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Assistant)||28 years to 35 years|
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: To the Deputy Registrar (Admin), Defence Institute of
Advanced Technology (Deemed to be University), Girinagar, Pune (Maharashtra)-411025.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
DIAT Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 12 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.