ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2021-22 | ESIC IMO Exam Pattern & Previous Year Question Paper nd Recruitment Details – Latest information for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti 2021-22 like – What is the last date to apply ? Exam Pattern/ Syllabus/ Salary/ Educational Qualification/ Selection Process/ Application Fee/ Exam Date/ ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti Old Question Paper etc. You can see important details in this page.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced recruitment for the vacant posts of Insurance Medical Officer. This recruitment is being conducted for a total of 1120 posts of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the posts of Insurance Medical Officer. They can apply on the website of the department from 31 December 2021 to 31 January 2022.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2021-22 | ESIC IMO Grade 2 Exam Pattern & Previous Year Question Paper
Employees State Insurance Corporation has issued notification for Insurance Medical Officer Bharti 2021-22. We know that candidates were waiting for this recruitment for a long time. Candidates who want to apply for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti 2022. They can get information like ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2022, ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2022, Online Form Date, Salary, Eligibility for Recruitment, Selection Process, ESIC IMO Exam Date 2022 etc. from this page.
The online application for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy 2022 has started from 31st December 2021. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of ESIC https://www.esic.in/. We know that the candidates applied for this recruitment want to know about the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Syllabus. So we are providing important information related to recruitment in this page. Which you can see below.
ESIC IMO Syllabus & Question Paper
You know that the candidates appearing for the recruitment exam need to know the exam syllabus to prepare well for the exam. So all the candidates who have applied for the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Posts can download the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 pdf. You can visit this page for the latest update of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer 2022 Syllabus.
It is necessary to check the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise for the candidates appearing in the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam 2022. Because this will help the candidate in the study process. So that they can make a time table for exam preparation.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021-22 Details
|Name of Origination||Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), Delhi|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic)|
|Total Post for Vacancy||1120|
|Application Form Start Date||31 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 January 2021|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Category||Job Recruitment / Exam Syllabus|
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy Detail
|Category||Number of vacancies|
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Age Limit
उम्मीदवारों की आयु 31 जनवरी, 2022 तक 35 वर्ष से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए,
- Age Relaxation (ST, SC, OBC, PWD) Check Recruitment Notification
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Educational Qualification
ESIC IMO Selection Process
- Written Examination
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti 2021-22 Important Date
|Online Form Starting Date||31 December 2021|
|Form Last Date||31 January 2021|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Scheme and Syllabus of Examination for the post of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer
- The exam will be of 200 marks.
- It will consist of 200 objective type – multiple choice questions.
- Each question in the paper will be of 1 mark.
- Interview will be conducted for 50 marks
- The candidates who will appear in the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam 2022. They can see the subject wise details of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern in the table given below.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|Section Name||Marks per Question||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Duration|
|Section I (100 Marks)||General Medicine||80||80||02 Hours|
|Section II (100 Marks)||Surgery||34||34|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||33||33|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||33||33|
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus Section I – General Medicine and Pediatrics
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskelatal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Snake bite
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizoprenia
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic new born care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management, and
- National programmes related to child health.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus Paper II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine
1. General Surgery
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract (Oesophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental)
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
2. Urological Surgery
3. Neuro Surgery
4. Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
5. Thoracic surgery
6. Orthopedic surgery
10 Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
11. Pre-operative and post operative care of surgical patients
12. Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
13. Wound healing
14. Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
15 Shock patho-physiology and management.
GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Antenatal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Infections in genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High risk pregnancy and management
- Intra Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
ESIC IMO Syllabus PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- Social and Community Medicine
- General Epidemiology
- Nutrition and Health
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Occupational Health
- International Health.
- Health Administration and Planning
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Genetics and Health
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
- Maternal and Child Health
- Environmental Health
How To Download CSBC Police Prohibition Constable Exam syllabus PDF 2021
- Students first of all visit the official website of the department.
- Now click on the Syllabus link on the home page of the website.
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 खुलेगा।
- You can download this syllabus pdf.
- Now check the syllabus and you can prepare for the exam.
Candidates who will appear in the written exam of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Bhart. They can download the Exam Syllabus PDF from the link given below. For more details candidates visit the department’s website.
Importants Links for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2022
Through this page, our team has tried to give complete information about ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2021-22. You can download the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 from the given official link.
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.