FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Online Form
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Online Form : A golden opportunity has come for the candidates having engineering and bachelor’s degree in the form of Food Corporation of India. Actually, Food Corporation of India (FCI) has invited applications for the recruitment of Manager / Management Trainee posts in various trades. FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF issued, so the candidate who FCI Recruitment 2022 apply online wish to apply, they may apply online through link given below from 27/08/2022.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Interested and Eligible candidates can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other through table given below, in addition you can read notification by downloading through link given below.
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Online Form – Summary
|Recruitment Name||FCI Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|designation||Manager / Management Trainee|
|Number of posts||113 posts|
|selection process||Written Exam & Interview|
|pay scale||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-|
|start of application||27/08/2022|
|Last date to apply||26/09/2022 till 04 PM.|
|Last date to pay exam fee||26/09/2022|
|Admit card issue date||before the exam|
|Mode of payment of examination fee||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan|
Age Range – 01/08/2022
|minimum age||18 years|
|maximum age||35 Years (Manager Hindi)|
|maximum age||28 years (for all other posts)|
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
|designation||Number of posts|
|Manager (Civil Engineer)||06|
|Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||01|
FCI Manager Category II Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
The details of qualification according to the posts are given below-
- Manager (General, Department, Movement): Candidates applying for these posts should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or CA/ CS/ ICWA degree with minimum 60% marks (for ST/ ST/ PH: 55% marks).
- Manager (Account): Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) and MBA (Finance) Degree / Diploma of Minimum 2 Years OR CA / CS.
- Manager (Civil Engineer): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering): BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Manager (Hindi) : Master Degree in Hindi with English Subject Compulsory. Apart from this, candidates should read the notification for all the information related to the posts and their qualifications.
FCI Manager Online Form 2022 – Category Wise Recruitment Details
|trade name||north zone||east zone||West Zone||South Zone||North-East Zone|
|electrical mechanical engineering||01||0||0||0||0|
FCI Recruitment 2022 – Zone Wise State Name
- north zone , Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand.
- South Zone: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Lakshadweep, Puducherry.
- East Zone: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim 5, West Bengal.
- West Zone: Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- North-East Zone: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura.
Important instructions related to the application
|1. Candidates can apply for FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 Online Form between 27/08/2022 to 26/09/2022.|
|2. Before applying online candidates must read this recruitment notification.|
|3. While applying, keep the necessary documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photo, signature, ID proof like – Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.|
|4. Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.|
|5. Must take a print out of the final submitted online application.|
some important links
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.