ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
Name of Post: IT Assistant Vacancy.
Short Information: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has released the latest notification for the ICSIL recruitment 2022 of IT Assistant Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested in ICSIL Vacancy 2022 apply online through the official website ICSIL Jobs from 12 September 2022 to 13 September 2022.
ICSIL Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online IT Assistant Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in ICSIL Recruitment 2022 the Following ICSIL Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the ICSIL Notification Before ICSIL IT Assistant Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the official notification of the ICSIL Jobs 2022. Other details of ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd Recruitment 2022
ICSIL IT Assistant Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12 September 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 13 September 2022.
- All candidates will be charged Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) for the one-time registration fee.
- Candidates’ fee of Rs. 200/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of typing test and the balance of Rs. 800/- (Non-refundable) will be taken at the time of appointment.
- For IT Assistant Pay Rs. 21756/-.
- Please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: New Delhi.
ICSIL Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.