Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Online Application
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Karnataka Bank Released a Notification PDF for Probationary Officer (Scale I) Posts Karnataka Bank Online Application Submission Last Date How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO Latest Vacancy Karnataka Bank PO Job Vacancy 2022
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2022
Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced private sector bank with pan-India footprint, for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) at its branches/offices located across India Provides exciting opportunities.
not declared by the bank
Karnataka Bank PO Age Limit:
Candidate must be max 28 years As on 01-01-2022 [Candidate must have been born on or after 02-01-1992], There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Salary will be as per all India level settlements (Current CTC will be approx `69,000/- per month.)
Karnataka Bank PO Education Qualification:
Post Graduate in any discipline (from any UGC recognized University) are eligible to apply. (Except Post Graduate Diploma/One Year Executive-MBA). Candidates should be Post Graduate as on 01-01-2020. Candidates who are waiting for result or pursuing post graduation are not eligible to apply
Karnataka Bank PO Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rupee. 600/- GST applicable for plus All categories (except SC/ST candidates).
Candidates should pay Rupee. 500/- In the case of SC/ST candidates,
How to Pay Application Fee:
Payment can be made using Debit Card (Rupay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/Mobile Wallet.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment:
- Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com.
- Now click on the career option given in the bottom area.
- This will take you to the career page.
- The recruitment of Probationary Officer (Scale I) will be available on this page.
- click now Online Registration of Applications (08-01-2020 to 18-01-2020).
- To register the application, select the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter name, contact details and email-id.
- click now ‘Save and Next’ switch.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- After submitting all the basic details candidates should upload the photo and signature.
The image should be –
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
The file size should be between 20kb-50kb.
Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration Images:
Left Thumb Impression:
File Type: jpg / jpeg
Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 dpi (preferred for quality required) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (width * height)
hand written announcement image
File Type: JPG / JPEG
Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 dpi (preferred for quality required) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (width * height)
File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- Now click on Save and Next option.
- Update all the required details.
- Now click on Save and Next option.
- Confirm your details and save your application by clicking ‘Verify your details’ And ‘Save and Next’ switch.
- Now upload all the scanned documents (set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)).
- Now pay the online application fee.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
Note: After completing the process of applying online including payment of fee, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated online application form along with fee payment details and ensure that the details filled are accurate and should be registered with the Registration No. And keep it with you along with the password. future references
Karnataka Bank PO Selection Process:
- online test
- interview test
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment:
|Start of online registration of application||-/–/2022|
|Termination of registration of application||-/–/2022|
|Closing for editing application details||-/–/2022|
|Last date to print your application||-/–/2022|
|online fee payment||-/–/2022|
Important Link Area:-
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.