KVS Special Educator Recruitment 2022 Online Application
Name of Post: Special Educator Vacancy.
Short Information: Kendriya Vidyalaya Narangi (KVS) has released the latest notification for the KVS Special Educator Recruitment 2022 of Special Educator Vacancy. The KV Narangi walk-in interview will be held on 28 November 2022. Candidates who are interested in KVS Vacancy 2022 can go to the interview on 25 November 2022 to 27 November 2022.
KVS Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Special Educator Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in Kendriya Vidyalaya Narangi Recruitment 2022 the Following KVS Special Educator Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the KVS Notification Before KVS Special Educator Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the KVS Jobs official notification. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and KVS Jobs 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Narangi Recruitment 2022
KVS Special Educator Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have a Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks, Diploma/Certificate/B.Ed.Course in Special Education OR Any equivalent qualification approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) Remuneration and other terms & conditions will be applicable as per KVS norms or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Registration: 25 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration: 27 November 2022.
- There is no application fee required.
- Please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Narangi (Assam).
KVS Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.