Madras High Court Class IV Syllabus 2022 Bailiff Exam Pattern
Madras High Court Class IV Exam Syllabus 2022 Available Download Madras HC Chobdar Written Exam Syllabus 2022 Selection Process 2022 for Room Boy, Watchman & Book Restorer
Madras High Court Class IV Syllabus 2022
Latest Updated on 02-Sep-2022 : Madras High Court has provided the detailed syllabus for Class IV / Bailiff post. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus and exam pattern from below…
Madras High Court Has announced about the recruitment of 1412 posts of Bailiff and various other posts. A huge number of interested applicants filled their online application form for these posts. The online application form submission process is conducted from date 24.07.2022 and held till date 22.08.2022. Candidates can check the detailed information from the link given below.
About Madras High Court Exam:
All Eligible candidates filled their application form and now they are waiting for their exam. The exam date will be announced later on the official website of Madras High Court.
Nowadays the level of competition has become very high so competitive exams become very difficult. Candidates facing serious problem of “Prepare What” And “how to prepare” To give your best in the exam. So, here we are providing the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Madras High Court Selection Process:
- common written examination,
- practical test and
- oral test
Madras High Court Written Exam
About Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
- The written test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type),
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Duration will be of 60 minutes.
- The written test will consist of single paper consisting of:
|a||Common Sense||30 questions|
|b||normal tamil||20 questions|
About Exam Syllabus:
The exam syllabus for the exam is given below:-
Common Sense – General knowledge including current affairs, basic arithmetic ability and knowledge in basic principles of house-keeping, sanitation, food and service, food production, gardening skills, water conservation, house/office guarding etc. The question paper will be in Tamil only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Part-A: 9 Marks
- Part-B: 6 Marks
Comment: The marks obtained in the written examination will be of qualifying nature only and will not be counted for determining the final order of selection of the candidates.
Madras High Court Class IV Practical Test
- The practical test will be of 70 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be of 21 marks.
- Candidates shortlisted as per merit will be called for practical test to test their knowledge of office maintenance, house-keeping, sanitation, maintenance of house-hold articles, food production, cooking, cleaning, food and other household duties including Will go Beverage service, gardening skills, water conservation, basic principles of home/office care etc.
Madras High Court Class IV Oral Test
- The oral test will be of 30 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 9 marks.
- For viva-voce, candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 on the basis of marks obtained by them in practical examination or as decided by Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court. , Madras with reference to the number of vacancies in and out of candidates qualified in the Practical Test following the rule of reservation.
last word ,
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding the Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.jobriya.com, By pressing Ctrl + D.
critical link area
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
common written examination,
practical test and
The common written test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type) in a single paper carrying 1 mark each (no negative marking).
PART-A: General Knowledge including Current Affairs, Basic Arithmetic Ability and Knowledge in House-keeping, Sanitation, Food & Beverage Service, Food Production, Traffic Signs, Traffic Rules, Office Maintenance, Office Maintenance, Office Articles/Equipment Maintenance etc. (Question Paper) only in Tamil).
Part-B: normal tamil
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.