MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2022 Tamil Nadu FSO Exam Pattern
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2022 MRB Tamil Nadu FSO Exam Syllabus 2022 How to Prepare for Medical Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu FSO Written Exam PDF 2022 MRB TN FSO Exam Pattern 2022 TN Medical Recruitment Board Selection Process 2022
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2022
Notification No: 02/MRB/2021
Latest Update on 21-July-2022: MRB TN has provided the detailed syllabus for the post of Food Safety Officer. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus from below…
About MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
Medical Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has invited the applicant for the posts of Food Safety Officer. Many eligible candidates have filled their online application form for 119 The posts of Food Safety Officer as per their preference. The online application submission process is conducted till the date 28.10.2021. Candidates can check more details about the recruitment link is given below…
About MRB TN Exam:
All selected candidates will be called for written test. Soon the written test will be conducted. The examination will be of written objective type. More details about the exam are given below.
Nowadays the level of competition has become very high so competitive exams become very difficult. Aspirants facing the serious problem of “what to prepare” and “how to prepare” to give their best in their exam. So, here we are providing the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Selection Process of:
MRB TN FSO Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There were total 200 questions in this exam.
- The maximum marks for this exam was 100 marks.
- The time allotted for this exam was of 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for attempting wrong answers.
- The medium of this examination will be English language only.
Exam MRB TN Syllabus:
The exam syllabus for the exam is given below:-
Indian and International Food Laws (An Overview)
- Indian Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006: Provisions, definitions and various sections of the Act and implementation.
- FSS Rules and Regulations
- Overview of other relevant national bodies (like APEDA, BIS EIC, MPEDA, Spice Board etc.)
- International Food Control System/Laws, Regulations and Standards/Guidelines regarding Food Safety – (i) Overview of Codex Alimentarius Commission (History, Members, Standard Setting and Advisory Mechanism: JECFA, JEMRA JMPR): WTO Agreements (SPS/TBT) Important national and international accreditation bodies.
FSSAI – Role, Function, Initiative (A General Understanding: l
- Origin and development of FSSAI
- Structure and functions of the Food Authority.
- Overview of systems and processes m standards, enforcement, laboratory, ecosystem, import, third party audit etc.
- Promoting safe and healthy food (Eal Right India, Food Fortification, SNF, Clean Street Food Hub B, RUCO and various other social and behavior change initiatives)
- training and capacity building
- Role of State Food Authorities
Food Security Ecosystem in India:
Food Safety Scenario in India: The Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and its background, Food Safety and Standards Regulations (FSSR) 2011: Licensing and Registration, Schedule 4 Requirements, Recent Advances in Packaging and Labeling Requirements, Regulations and Specifics relating to Nutraceuticals Provisions on Foods for Dietary Use, Organic Food and Non-Specified Food/Food Ingredients, Central Advisory Committee and Scientific Committee/Panels, Food Import Clearance System, Notified Laboratories and Decisions. The core principles of FSSAJ include: Eat Right India, FoSTaC, Food Fortification, Rapid Test (DART), Clean Street Food, BHOG (Blissful Hygienic Offering to God), Food Safety on Wheels, Food Adulteration for Smart Consumer, Codex, Diet for trace life etc.,
Principles and basics of food chemistry and their role in human nutrition
- Structure and function of macro and micronutrients
- Role of Macro and Micronutrients in Human Nutrition
- Overview of food additives in relation to their technical functions
- Overview of anti-nutritional factors and their removal from foods
- Overview of enzymes as food processing aids
- Overview of Nutrients and Functional Foods
- Overview of food contaminants and adulterants and their effects on human health.
- Food allergies and allergies.
- The importance of diet in reducing health risks, especially non-communicable diseases.
General principles of food microbiology and food hygiene
- General principles of food microbiology and an overview of foodborne pathogens
- Observing the sources of microorganisms in the food chain (raw materials, water, air, equipment, etc.) and the microbiological quality of foods
- Microbial food spoilage and foodborne diseases
- General principles and techniques in microbiological testing of foods
- Observation of beneficial microorganisms and their role in food processing and human nutrition
- General principles of food safety management systems, including the ability to trace and
- Recall – Hygiene, HACCP, Good Production and Processing Practices (GMP, GAP, GHP, GLP, BAP, etc.)
Food Science and Nutrition:
Food Hazards, Foodborne Illnesses, Water and Sanitation, GHP, GAP, HACCP, Food Allergies, Food Adulteration, Food Nutrition and Food Consciousness, Supplementation, Fortification, Bio-Fortification, Understanding Poor Diet and Consequences: Stunting, Wasting and Anemia, Lifestyle diseases, food testing and rapid detection methods.
GMP auditing and inspection, food surveillance, food recall, quality control of food at all stages of processing, safety issues in food packaging materials, sampling from lots or process lines, not food quality assessment methods.
General concepts of food analysis and testing.
- Fundamentals of field level and laboratory sampling in the context of importance of statistical tools.
- Overview of basic/classical methods of food analysis.
- Overview of modern analytical techniques including mass spectrometry and molecular techniques.
- Principles of quality assurance and quality control in the context of food analysis and testing.
Food Processing and Preservation:
Basic principles and methods of food preservation: heat processing, pasteurization, canning, dehydration, freezing, freeze drying, fermentation, microwave, irradiation and chemical additives. Refrigerated and modified atmosphere storage. Aseptic protection, barrier technology, alternative t-ther material technologies and non-thermal processing, new/novel food additives and preservatives. Issues of safety of processed foods available in the market.
Principles of Food Preservation, Processing and Packaging
- Food Processing Operations, Principles, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Overview of food preservation methods and their underlying principles including new and emerging methods/theories.
- Overview of food packaging methods and principles in new packaging materials/techniques.
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding the Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.jobriya.in, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Links Areas for MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus:
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The exam will be of objective type.
The questions will be in the form of MCQs.
There were total 200 questions in this exam.
The maximum marks for this exam was 100 marks.
The time allotted for this exam was of 2 hours.
There will be no negative marking for attempting wrong answers.
The medium of this examination will be English language only.
The detailed syllabus is mentioned above, candidates can check it from above.
For SC / SCE / ST – 35% marks
for others- 30 marks
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.