Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Odisha has released a detailed notification for Combined Recruitment Examination (IV). The objective of this recruitment is to fill various posts including Revenue Inspector, Supervisor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin and Statistical Field Surveyor.
After completing the selection process, a total of 2895 candidates will be selected. Candidates are advised to fill their application form as soon as possible. Candidates can use the official web portal of the Commission to submit their registration forms.
Online Application Process for Recruitment for ARI, Amin, RI, SFS and Supervisor in OSSSC Launched on 30 December 2023. The last date for completion of the registration process will be 25th February 2024 and applicants can submit their application forms till 28th February 2024.
osssc recruitment 2024
|Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
|name of recruitment
|Odisha Combined Recruitment Examination (IV)
|no application fee
|Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Practical Skills Test
Applicants should read the detailed recruitment notification as it will give candidates an overview of their eligibility for the desired vacancies. Candidates should ensure that they have entered correct and valid information in the recruitment application form.
- Revenue Inspector-559,
- Assistant Revenue Inspector-827,
- Statistical Field Surveyor-325
- Total- 2895
- For Revenue Inspector and Supervisor:Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- For Statistical Field Surveyor, Amin and Assistant Revenue Inspector: Minimum educational qualification is 12th pass from a recognized board.
- For Supervisor and Statistical Field Surveyor: Candidates age should be between 21 to 38 years.
- For Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin: The age limit is fixed between 20 to 38 years.
- Applicants who belong to other reserved categories will be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit.
The selection process for these posts includes preliminary examination, main examination and practical skills test. This multi-step process ensures that the most capable and qualified candidates are selected.
- Starting date of registration and application submission: 30 December 2023
- Last date of registration: 25 February 2024
- Last date for submission of application: 28 February 2024
There is no application fee, making it easy for all eligible candidates to apply.
How to Apply Online for OSSSC Recruitment
Applicants can follow the instructions given below to register for OSSSC Recruitment. Before starting the online application process, candidates should first check their documents and details that they are correct and up-to-date.
- Visit the official website of OSSSC www.osssc.gov.in.
- Now check OSSSC Recruitment for Amin, ARI, RI, Supervisor and SFS.
- Register for the recruitment by providing the required details.
- After registration, log in with your credentials.
- Fill the application form with accurate information.
- Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates and a photograph.
- Please review your application before submitting.
- Submit the application form and keep a printout with you for future reference.
|Back to Home –