Rajasthan Constable Final Answer Key 2022
Rajasthan Constable Final Answer Key 2022 , Rajasthan Police Recruitment for the posts of Constable GD, Driver, Constable Telecom, Constable Band for the youth of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Constable Final Answer Key In such a situation, all the candidates who had appeared in the examination can check their results through the official website. Rajasthan Constable Final Answer Key Download can do.
The examination of Rajasthan Police Constable was conducted from 13 to 16/05/2022 in offline mode, the candidates who had appeared in this examination, their Rajasthan Constable Result has also been issued, candidates can visit the official website or through the link given below. Rajasthan Constable Result 2022 can see.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Brief Description
- Recruitment Name : Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Rajasthan Police
- Article Category : Answer Key
- Post Name: Constable GD, Driver, Constable Telecom, Constable Band
- Application Process : Online
- No. of Posts : 4438
Before proceeding further candidates should have a look at the important dates given below –
- Start of Application : 10/11/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 03/12/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 03/12/2021
- Exam Date : January 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date : 07/05/2022
- Offline Written Exam Date: 13-16 May 2022
- Exam Center Details Available : 03/05/2022
- Answer Key Release Date : 04/07/2022
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC/Other State : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.400/-
- Candidates earning less than 2.5 lakhs : Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
Age Limit – 01/01/2022
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
Constable GD, Constable Telecom, Constable Band
- Minimum Age : 01/01/2004
- Maximum Age : 02/01/1998 (Male)
- Maximum Age : 02/01/1993 (Female)
- Minimum Age : 01/01/2004
- Maximum Age : 02/01/1995 (Male)
- Maximum Age : 02/01/1990 (Female)
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
Following is the information regarding recruitment related to the posts –
- Constable GD: 4161 Posts
- Constable Telecom: 154 Posts
- Constable Band: 23 Posts
- Constable Driver: 100 Posts
Following is the information about the qualification related to the posts –
- Constable GD: 12th pass from a recognized college.
- Constable Telecom: Class 12 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Maths / Computer Subject.
- Constable Band: 10th Passed from Any Recognized Board in India.
- Constable Driver: Valid LMV / HMV Driving License minimum 1 year old.
- length : 168 cm. (Male). Female: 152 cms.
- Chest : 81-86 cm. (Male)
- Race : 5 km in 25 min, Female: 5 km in 35 min.
How to download Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2022
- First of all go to the official website.
- After this, in the official website, click on “Recruitment & Results” on the left side and select “Result”.
- After this a page will open in front of you, you can download by clicking on the link “Rajasthan police constable Recruitment 2021 Answer key”.
some important links
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.