RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023: Preparation of rbi grade b 2023 is incomplete without the knowledge of RBI Grade B 2023 Exam Pattern, To give you an idea about it, let us first start the discussion with the various segments which include rbi grade b 2023 For General, DSIM and DEPR. RBI is the organization that offers one of the most coveted jobs in the country due to which a huge competition is witnessed. Thus, candidates need to know all the aspects of the exam, one of which is the exam pattern. The recruitment process of the exam will be conducted in three different phases:
- Phase 1
- Phase II
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern for DR (General)
Now let’s have a look at the exam pattern of all these stages RBI Grade B One test after another.
RBI Grade B 2023 Notification- Click to Check
RBI Grade B Apply Online 2023- Click to Apply
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern of DR (General) Phase I
preliminary examination of RBI Grade B DR (General) i.e. 4 sections will be included English Language, Reasoning, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The entire section needs to be completed in the time duration 120 minutes or 2 hours,
- The questions asked will be bilingual (asked both in English and Hindi) except in the English Language section.
- total of 200 questions will be asked which will be of 1 mark each. Thus, the total score of the entire Phase-I exam will be approximately 200 marks.
- There is also negative marking for the first round of the selection process of RBI Grade B Examination
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrongly attempted question.
- There will be a specific sectional duration which will be mentioned in the admit card.
- There no cut off marks If candidates skip any question unanswered or unavailable.
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam
The RBI Grade B Phase I for General Posts is given below:
|Serial no.||asked section||number of questions||maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||general awareness||80||80||25 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 minutes|
|3.||english language||30||30||25 minutes|
Note- The above RBI Grade B Prelims Pattern is as per the previous year information handout.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern for DR (General) Phase II
Candidates who successfully qualify the preliminary round will be eligible for RBI Grade B Phase II Exam for DR (Mains),
- Three papers will be conducted in the second phase exam Economic and Social Sciences, English, Finance and Management,
- Phase-II exam will have both subjective and objective type questions.
- All the questions asked will be bilingual (available in both English and Hindi), except in the English section.
- Need to complete all sections individually 1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes each.
- The marks allotted for each paper is approximately 100.
- Thus the cumulative score of the whole Main exam is of 300 marks,
- Like the prelims exam, there will be negative marking in this stage of the exam as well.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted For each question attempted incorrectly against 1 mark given to the candidates for the correct attempt of the question.
- No marks will be deducted for leaving any question blank (absent).
RBI Grade B Common Phase II Exam
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023 for DEPR
RBI has released separate exam pattern for Grade B DEPR exam for Phase 1 & 2.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023 for DSIM Post
RBI has released separate exam pattern for Grade B DSIM Exam for Phase 1 & 2.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023 Interview Process
final stage of RBI Grade B 2023 Recruitment The process is the interview process. candidates who have successfully mens round called for the interview process. interview round 75 points, The final merit list will be prepared after the completion of RBI interview round. candidates can choose either Hindi or English language for the interview round. Roll numbers of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website. The invitation letter will be sent on the email ID of the selected candidates.
The board will consider the following factors for preparing the final merit list:
- Number of Vacancies
- No. of Qualified Candidates
Candidates are required to keep visiting this website to know about the changes in the exam pattern, if any. Candidates are requested to check RBI Grade B Syllabus also.
Click here to check RBI Grade B Salary
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Click to Check
RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Paper – Click to Download
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023- FAQs
Q 1. What is the marking scheme of RBI Grade B?
Answer. Phase I exam consists of 200 marks, Phase II exam consists of 300 marks, for General posts, and for DSIM and DEPR posts Phase I consists of 100 marks and Phase II consists of 200 marks and Interview of 50 marks There are
Q 2. What is the duration of RBI Grade B Phase I exam?
Answer. The RBI Grade B Phase I exam is for 2 hours (120 minutes).
Q 3. What is the duration of RBI Grade B Phase II exam?
Answer. RBI Grade B Phase II is 90 minutes for each section for General posts and 270 minutes for DSIM and DEPR.
Q 4. What is the negative marking in Phase I exam?
Answer. For each wrong question there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks allotted for that question,
sharing is Caring!
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App