RRB Group D Exam 2022
Indian Constitution Related Important Questions For RRB Group D : Important among the top boards of India Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has started the recruitment process for Group D posts, this exam will be conducted from 17 August to 25 August 2022 and there is a provision to complete this exam in several stages. It is worth mentioning that now the candidate will have to appear in only one exam and on the basis of that all the candidates will be shortlisted.
In such a situation, today, through this article, we have brought important questions related to the Indian Constitution with answers, which can possibly be asked in the examination. Under which you can confirm your 1 to 2 marks in the exam. So the candidates must study these questions before appearing in the exam.
Indian Constitution Related Important Questions For RRB Group D
Question. On whose advice is ‘President’s rule’ implemented in the state?
- chief minister
- Legislative Assembly
- Chief Justice of High Court
Question. How many times has the financial emergency been declared in India till date?
- 5 times
- 4 times
Question. The term of a State Legislative Assembly can be extended in an emergency.
- by the president
- by parliament
- by the governor of the state
- by state legislature
Question. The declaration of emergency needs to be placed before the Parliament for its approval:
- within a month
- six months
- within two months
- within a year
Question. Within what period is it necessary to approve the declaration of emergency by the Parliament?
- 14 days
- 1 Month
- 3 months
- 6 months
Question. Who said that “the emergency authority of the President is a betrayal of the Constitution?”
- Of. M. Munshi
- bn Rao
- KM nambiar
- Hridaynath Kunzru
Question. Under which of the following Articles of the Constitution, the President of India can suspend the implementation of the Fundamental Rights?
- Article 358
- Article 359
- Article 13
- Article 356
Question. Under which article of the Indian Constitution, President’s rule can be imposed in a state?
- Article 370
- Article 356
- Article 368
- Article 352
Question. Under which article of the Indian Constitution, it is the responsibility of the Government of India to protect the states from external aggression and internal disturbance?
- Article 355
- Article 356
- Article 352
- Article 360
Question. Where was the President’s rule first imposed under Article 356 of the Indian Constitution?
Question. Duration of Lok Sabha in National Emergency:
- cannot be increased.
- It can be extended for as long as there is an emergency.
- Can be extended for one year only.
- Can be extended till the end of emergency but can be extended only for one year at a time.
Question. Which one of the following pairs of articles related to Fundamental Rights cannot be suspended during the imposition of emergency under Article 359 of the Indian Constitution?
- Article 20 and 21
- Article 14 and 15
- Article 16 and 17
- Article 24 and 25
Question. The 79th amendment of the Indian Constitution is related to?
- Establishment of two political parties
- center state relations
- by fundamental rights
- Reservation of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Lok Sabha and State Legislative Assemblies
Question. Which one of the following constitutional amendments made an anti-defection provision in the constitution for the first time?
- 54th Amendment
- 53rd Amendment
- 52nd Amendment
- 51st Amendment
Question. The principle of basic structure of the Indian Constitution implies that-
- Some features of the constitution are such that they cannot be removed
- Fundamental rights cannot be curtailed or taken away
- The Constitution can be amended only through the procedure prescribed in Article 368.
- The Preamble of the Constitution cannot be amended because it is not a part of the Constitution and at the same time it reflects the spirit of the Constitution.
Question. Which of the following rights was removed from the category of Fundamental Right by the 44th Amendment of the Constitution of India?
- Freedom of Expression (Freedom of Speech)
- constitutional remedies
- freedom of religion
Question. The importance of Kesavananda Bhartiya case is because-
- He bypassed the orders of the executive
- The Supreme Court laid down the basic features of the Constitution
- He put the federal government in the dock
- neither of the above
Question. Which one of the following Constitutional Amendment Acts was called the Small Constitution?
Question. With which subject is the 97th Amendment to the Constitution of India concerned?
- Compulsory and free education for children up to 14 years
- Operation of the formation of co-operative societies
- Tough efforts to combat terrorism
- Lokpal system to stop corruption
Question. The Constitution (99th Amendment) Act was related to?
- To empower the Center for appropriation and levy of Service Tax.
- With the formation of the National Judicial Commission
- Re-adjustment of constituencies on the basis of Census 2001.
- Which amendment of the constitution provides for the demarcation of new boundaries between states?
Question. President’s rule can be imposed maximum-
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 6 months
- 3 years
Answer : ?
What would be the correct answer to this question? Do give us your answer in the comment section.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.