RRB Group D GS Practice Set 34
RRB Group D General Science (GS) Practice Set 34 : Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has started the recruitment process for Group D posts. There is a provision to complete this exam in several stages. The first phase examination has been completed and the second phase examination has started from 26 August, which will be conducted till 08 September. And the third phase exam date has also been announced, which will be held from September 8 to September 19. In such a situation, the candidates who are going to appear in this examination. They should strengthen their preparation even more.
Through this article, 25 important questions and answers of General Science related to Group D exam have been included in front of you. Make sure to practice these questions before going to the exam.
RRB Group D General Science (GS) Practice Set 34
Question. The oxygen state of oxygen in OF2 is-
Question. Which of the following elements is not radioactive?
Question. What are the characteristics of rare earth elements?
- Their outermost shell is incomplete.
- Their two outermost shells are incomplete.
- Their three outermost shells are incomplete.
- Their outermost shells are complete.
Question. Which of the following is used to make chloroform?
Question. Water containing calcium and magnesium is called?
- heavy water
- soft water
- purified water
- hard water
Question. The production of alcohol from organic compounds by microorganisms is called-
- aerobic respiration
- air respiration
Question. Calcium carbide is formed by pouring water on—
Question. Where does water have the highest density?
Question. RMAb drug – the world’s first rapid acting drug in its class – is soon to be launched in India, this drug is used in which disease?
- antimalarial drug
- anti rabies medicine
- anti dengue drug
- anti-diabetic drug
Question. Which of the following gas is colourful?
- RRB Group D GS Practice Set 33
- RRB Group D GS Practice Set 32
- RRB Group D GS Practice Set 31
Question. Radioactivity is the fragmentation of what?
- Nuclear / Nucleus
Question. Aqueous solution of ammonium chloride is
Question. Which gas gives off the smell of rotten eggs?
Question. What is the effect of pressure on the speed of sound?
- The speed of sound increases with increase in pressure. and vice versa
- The speed of sound decreases with increase in pressure and vice versa
- The speed of sound is not affected by pressure.
- First the speed increases with the increase in pressure then it starts happening though the pressure keeps on increasing
Question. With reference to Neil Bohr’s modern periodic table, which of the following is not correct?
- The last element of each period has 8 valence electrons except helium, which has 2.
- Elements from groups 3 to 12 are called transit elements.
- The elements whose molecular number is 57 to 70 are called lanthanide series.
- The elements whose molecular number is 89 to 103 are called actinide chain.
Question. Heat is not directly related to ……….
- measurement of thermal energy
- speed of molecules
- transfer through electromagnetic waves
- thermodynamic properties of matter
Question. The molecular formula of bleaching powder is
Question. What is the movement of the cell against the concentration gradient called?
- active transport
- reverse osmosis
Question. What is found in sea water?
Question. By what process are iron and manganese removed from water?
- air Max
- lime-soda treatment
Question. What is the meaning of MIPS in computer terminology?
- marginal input storage
- Million instruction per second
- micro information processing storage
- Memory Image Processing State
Question. In what form is energy released in nuclear fission?
- mechanical energy
Question. The electronic configuration of the outermost shell of the most negatively charged element is:
Question. gunpowder is a mixture
- sand ka TNT
- of TNT and charcoal
- of niter, sulfur and charcoal
Question. In which category do highly polluting industries come?
Answer : ?
What would be the correct answer to this question? Do give us your answer in the comment section.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.