SSC CGL Online Form 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination-2022 to be conducted for recruitment to various posts of Group B & C for the year 2021-22. by commission SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam-2022 from male and female candidates eligible for ssc cgl online form 2022 are invited. This ssc cgl recruitment 2022 Selection will be done through various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Ministries / Departments / Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies / Statutory Bodies / Tribunals etc.
Interested and eligible candidates this assc cgl exam 2022 You can apply online from 10 September 2022 to 01 October 2022 through the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in for joining. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam-2022 Other important information related to this is given below.
SSC CGL Online Form 2022 Highlights:
- Exam Name : Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination-2021.
- Name of the Commission: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Advertisement Number: F. No. 3/6/2021-P&P-I.
- Level of Exam: Central Level Examination.
- Exam Type: Government Exam.
- Application period: 10 September 2022 to 01 October 2022.
- application system : online.
- official website : www.ssc.nic.in
- Job Location : All over India.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 Details:
|designation||vacant post||Honorarium (Salary)|
|Group B||,||Level – 08, Level – 07, Level – 06|
|Group C||,||Level – 05, Level – 04|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2022:
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have passed graduation from a recognized university. For detailed information read the SSC CGL notification carefully.
Age Limit (as on 01 Jan 2022): The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be as follows:
- For Group B: 18/20 to 30 years.
- For Group C: 18 to 27 years.
nationality : Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Selection Process : In this SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam-2022, candidates will be selected in Tier-I (Computer Based Examination), Tier-II (Computer Based Examination), Tier-III. [पेन और पेपर मोड (वर्णनात्मक पेपर)] and will be done on the basis of Tier-IV.
Application fee : General and OBC category candidates will have to pay the prescribed application fee (₹100/-) through online payment gateway (debit card, credit card or net banking) or through SBI Challan. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen and all female candidates will not have to pay any application fee.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this SSC CGL 2022 exam through the official website of Staff Selection Commission (www.ssc.nic.in) or by clicking on the below mentioned direct link to apply online SSC CGL on the following dates.
SSC CGL Online Application Form 2022 – Important Dates:
- Starting date for online registration: 10 September 2022.
- Last date for online registration: 01 October 2022.
- Last date for online payment of application fee: 03 October 2022.
- Last date for payment of application fee through Challan: 05 October 2022.
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : Update Later.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (CBE) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-III) : Update Later.
SSC CGL Bharti 2022 Online Form – Required Link :
|Important Links Area|
|Official Notification Link||download (Available Soon,|
|online application link||New Registration | login|
|Follow Telegram Group for Government Jobs Daily Updates||Telegram Channel|
|Follow google news for government employment alerts||Google News|
|official website link||visit my|
Important Guidelines: All graduate pass Indian candidates who are looking for government jobs are requested to apply for this ssc cgl online form 2022 , SSC CGL Online Form 2022 ) Before filling the necessary information (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee etc.) go through the departmental notification carefully / study and then apply carefully. Kindly visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (www.ssc.nic.in) for more details of SSC Recruitment 2022.