SSC CGL Syllabus In Hindi
SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi: SSC CGL is a very tough exam. In which an average of 27 lakh candidates participate every year, so you have to prepare diligently for SSC CGL. For this, it is very important to first know SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi and SSC CGL Exam Pattern. So in this post we will tell you SSC CGL Syllabus And will know about the Exam Pattern.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 – Brief Description
|Recruitment Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|designation||Various Posts Under Combined Graduate Level|
|Number of posts||Information will be released soon|
|selection process||Written exam|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Before knowing about SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi, you should have the pattern of this exam i.e. SSC CGL Exam Pattern It is very important to know, so that you can do your preparation in a sequence. Actually Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam in four stages, which is conducted as Tier-1, Tier- 2, Tier- 3, Tier- 4. According to the posts of SSC CGL, one has to qualify each stage with good marks.
Through this article we syllabus Along with this, we are going to tell you about the exam pattern of all these stages.
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Paper||number of questions||total marks|
|common sense and logic||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern
|Paper||number of questions||total marks||Time|
|Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|English language and comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier-1 and Tier-2 Exam Important Points
- Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective, multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set in both English and Hindi.
- Also in Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Further, Paper-III of Tier-II will be for only those candidates who have qualified for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation and Statistical Investigator Grade-II in the Office of the Registrar General of India, (M/o Home Affairs ) to apply.
- In Tier-II, Paper-4 will be for only those candidates who have been shortlisted for the posts of Tier-1 i.e. Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant.
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Writing of Essay, Letter, Application etc.)||100||60 minutes|
- SSC JHT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Syllabus
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Important Points
- During Tier-III Examination, candidates should write their Roll Number carefully.
- Also affix the signature and left hand thumb impression at the space provided on the cover page of the answer sheet.
- Further, candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identification.
- Roll number, mobile number, address etc. is also not to be written inside the answer sheet, and the candidates who will fail to follow these instructions will be given zero marks during the evaluation.
SSC CGL Tier-IV Skill Test
The skill test is conducted in the fourth and final stage of SSC CGL exam i.e. Tier-IV. In this Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill Test will be conducted. During this it is absolutely necessary that you have computer proficiency.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 in Hindi
If you want to get good marks in SSC CGL Exam SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 in Hindi You have to know about it in detail, so that you do not face any kind of problem in the examination –
General Intelligence and Reasoning
It will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. It includes analogy, analogy and space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts.
- Arithmetic, Logic and Figurative Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding, Statement Conclusion, Syllogistic Reasoning, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Picture Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number.
- Classification, Data Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figure Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and De-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation.
- Questions may come from Space Visualization, Venn Diagram, Small and Capital Letter/Number Coding, Decoding and Classification, Embedded Statistics, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Dice, Direction Test etc.
The questions in this component will be aimed at testing the general awareness of the candidates about themselves and their surrounding environment. It will also cover current events and India and its related questions. Apart from this, questions related to neighboring countries especially history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy and scientific research can be asked under this.
SSC CGL Maths Syllabus Pdf
The questions will be designed to test the ability. It covers decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, percentages, ratios and proportions, square roots, profit, interest, profit and loss, discount, partnership business, mixture and liability.
- Time and distance, time and work, algebra and basic algebraic identities of elementary causality, linear equations, graphs of a triangle and its various types of centres, tangents and similarities of a circle and its chords.
- Parallel angles subtended by a chord of a circle, two or more common tangents, circle, triangle, quadrilateral, regular polygon, circle, prism, right circular cone, right circular cylinder, sphere, hemisphere.
- Questions will be asked from Rectangular Parallelogram, Trigonometric Ratio, Degree and Radian Measurement, Standard Identity, Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar Diagram and Pie Chart.
English (English Comprehensive)
Under this, the candidate’s ability to understand English, his basic comprehension and writing ability will be tested. The standard level of the English test will be up to 10th standard.
Some important questions related to SSC CGL Syllabus Hindi 2022
SSC CGL Tier-1 exam consists of syllabus like Reasoning Ability, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
100 questions of 200 marks will be asked in Tier-1 exam. The total time allotted for this section is 1 hour.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Mode of Exam is Offline (Pen & Paper Mode).
Hope you have liked the information related to SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi & SSC CGL Exam Pattern given by us, you can visit the official website for regular updates.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.