SSC JHT Syllabus 2022 Junior Hindi Translator Exam Pattern
SSC JHT Syllabus 2022 Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Junior Translator Pradhyapak Exam Syllabus 2022 SSC JHT Paper I & Paper II Syllabus Pattern 2022 Check Selection Process for Translator Exam SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2022 SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Main Exam 2022
SSC JHT Syllabus 2022
ssc jht recruitment ,
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Will conduct the combined recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2022. All the interested candidates filled their online application form for these posts. Application submission process starts from date 20/07/2022 and held till date 04/08/2022. More details about the exam are given below.
ssc jht exam date,
There will be two papers in the exam. SSC will conduct computer based examination (Paper – I) on the date 01 October 2022 For the following posts in various departments and Paper-II will be notified later……..
a) Junior Translator in the Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
(B) Junior Translator in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)
(c) Junior Translator at Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
(d) Junior Translators / Junior Hindi Translators in Subordinate Offices who have adopted Model RR of DoP&T for JT/JHT
(e) Senior Hindi Translators in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Central Government
(f) Junior Translators / Junior Hindi Translators in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted the Model RR of DoP&T for JT / JHT (G) Hindi Head in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI). Information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam pattern and detailed syllabus 2022 is given here.
(g) Hindi Head in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
ssc jht selection process ,
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test (Paper-I & Paper-II) only. The allotment of the candidates will be done to the user departments on the basis of their merit status and the option exercised by them.
ssc jht exam pattern,
There will be two papers in the written examination.
There will be two papers in the exam. The detailed information is given below:-
mode of paper
|Subject||Number of questions/marks||Total Time Duration for General Candidates||Total Time Duration for Visually Handicapped Candidates|
|Paper-1 (Objective)||computer based mode||
|2 hours||2 hours 40 minutes|
|Paper-2 (Traditional)||descriptive||Translations and Essays||200||2 hours||2 hours 40 minutes|
Comment : There will be negative marking 0.25 marks. Paper-I will consist of objective type- multiple choice questions only. Paper-II will be evaluated in respect of only those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying standard in Paper-I or part thereof, as may be prescribed at the discretion of the Commission.
Minimum qualifying marks
Minimum qualifying marks Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/EWS: 25%
- Other: 20%
Paper – I
a) General Hindi
b) General English
The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ comprehension of languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms, and ability to write the languages correctly, accurately and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
The questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of Hindi and English languages and will be based on the following. Error recognition, Fill in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles etc.), Vocabulary, Spelling, Grammar, Sentence structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence completion, Correct use of words, phrases and idiomsAbility to write language accurately, accurately and effectively.
Translations and Essays (Traditional Type)
There will be two passages for translation in this paper – one for the passage A passage for translation from Hindi to English and translation from English to Hindi, And one essay each in hindi and english Which will test the translation skills of the candidate and their ability to write two languages accurately, accurately and effectively. The level of the paper will be as per the prescribed educational qualification.
Document Verification (DV):
(One) All the candidates eligible for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with photocopies and original documents as mentioned in Para: 15(d).
(b) Detailed choices for various posts and departments will be taken from the candidates at the time of document verification. A candidate will not be considered for the Ministry/Department/Organization, if he/she has not indicated his/her preference for the same. The choices confirmed at the time of document verification will be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise caution in exercising such options.
(C) Candidates must bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original valid photo ID proof while appearing for document verification. Photo ID proof can be:
- Printout of Aadhar Card / E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- pan card.
- driving license.
- Government School / College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./PSU).
- Any other photo identity card issued by the Central/State Government.
(d) Candidates have to submit copies of various documents such as:
- Matriculation / Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Experience certificate, if applicable.
- Caste/category certificate, if belonging to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Undertaking as per Annexure-VI.
- Serving Defense Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable.
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Relevant certificate if one is seeking age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, if already employed in Government/Government Undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change of name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc., the following documents should be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of the passport of the husband showing the names of the husband and wife or an attested copy of the marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages or one from the husband and wife with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner Affidavit;
- In case of remarriage of women: Divorce deed/death certificate in respect of first spouse as the case may be; and photocopy of the present husband’s passport showing the name of the spouse or an attested copy of the marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages or the joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner along with an affidavit from the husband and wife.
- In case of divorce of women: Attested copy of decree of divorce and deed poll/affidavit duly sworn in before the Oath Commissioner.
- For change of name for both male and female in other circumstances: Affidavit/affidavit in original before Oath Commissioner and paper cutting of two leading dailies (one dailies in the field of permanent and present address of the applicant) or nearby area) and gazette notification.
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) on your bookmarks to get latest alerts regarding SSC JHT syllabus, admit card and result.
critical link area
!!…thank you for coming…!!
For any query or doubt about SSC JHT Syllabus candidates can leave a comment in the comment box. We will try to answer the questions appropriately and clear your doubts.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
No, there is no current change of course.
Yes you can get detailed syllabus of SSC JHT Here
Yes. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks
May vary by post.
No there is no mock test for SSC JHT.
You should focus on General Hindi and General English subject.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.