SSC MTS Paper I Answer Key 2022
SSC MTS Paper I Answer Key 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the answer key on SSC MTS Paper I Answer Key 2022, so all the candidates who want SSC MTS Answer Key If you want to download then you can also go through the official website or the link given below. SSC MTS Answer Key Download can do.
The exam date of SSC MTS was fixed from July 05 to July 26, SSC MTS Paper ll Exam Date Till date, it is expected that SSC MTS Paper Il Exam date may be released very soon. So the candidates should keep busy in their preparation.
if we SSC MTS Paper l result date Talking about the result will be released very soon, nothing is yet officially displayed about SSC MTS Paper l result date.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022 – Summary
|Recruitment Name||ssc mts and havaldar recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|designation||Multi Tasking Staff and Havildar|
|Number of posts||Havildar: 3603 Posts, Multi Tasking Staff: The number of posts is still undeclared.|
|start of application||22/03/2022|
|Last date to apply||30/04/2022|
|Last date to pay exam fee||02/05/2022|
|form correction date||05-09 May 2022|
|cbt first exam date||July 2022|
|Admit card issue date||before the exam|
|Answer key release date||02/08/2022|
|CBT II Exam Date||Undeclared|
|Mode of payment of examination fee||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan|
Age Range – 01/01/2022
|minimum age||18 years|
|maximum age||25-27 Years (Department wise)|
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
|designation||Number of posts||Qualification|
|sergeant||3603 posts||Class 10th Passed from a Recognized Board of India
Walking: 1600 meters in 15 minutes for men and 1 kilometer in 20 minutes for women
Cycling: Male 8 kms in 30 mins Female 3 kms in 25 mins.
length: Female – 152 cm, Male – 157.5 cm
Chest: 76-81 cm (only for male)
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||The number of posts will be released soon.||Class 10th Passed from any Recognized Board of India|
Apart from this, read the full notification for more details related to the posts and their qualifications.
How to download SSC MTS Answer Key 2022
If you want to download SSC MTS Answer Key 2022 then read all the steps given below carefully –
- Firstly visit the official website.
- After that click on the link “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021: Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys alongwith candidates’ Response Sheet(s)”.
- After that you login by entering your registration number and password.
- After this your answer key will open in front of you in the form of PDF.
Notice regarding filing of objection
- The Computer Based Examination for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havildar (CBIC & CBN) Examination was conducted by the Commission from 05.07.2022 to 26.07.2022 at various centers across the country.
- The probable answer keys along with the answer keys of the candidates are now available on the link given below. Candidates can log in to the link given below by using their Exam Roll Number and Password.
- 100/- per question/answer challenged from 02.08.2022 (08:00 PM) to 07.08.2022 (08:00 PM) of representations, if any, regarding probable answer keys. The representations received after 07.08.2022 (08:00 PM) will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Staff Selection Commission candidates can take a print out of their respective response sheets along with the Tentative Answer Keys by using the link given below. This facility will be available for the candidates from 02.08.2022 (08:00 hrs) to 07.08.2022 (08:00 hrs).
I hope you are given by us SSC MTS Answer Key 2022 If you liked this information related to SSC MTS and Havildar Recruitment 2022, bookmark the government alert for all the latest updates.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.