Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) issued a notification for Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE-IV) On its official website. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill Group IV vacancies in various departments in the state administration. TNPSC Group IV Recruitment Online application can be filled using the web portal of the Commission www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu PSC has advertised 6244 vacancies for Group IV cadre in the state. Candidates can start submitting their applications online from 30th January 2024. The last date for submission of complete online application form is 28th February 2024.
Applications are received by the examination authority only through its official website. Applications received through other means will not be considered and those candidates will not be able to participate in the selection process. Also, attach all the required documents along with the online application form.
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2024
|Name of recruiting authority
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Combined Civil Services Examination (Group-IV)
|Last date of application
|28 February 2024
Applicants can find all the information related to eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee etc. on this webpage. Candidates will require scanned copies of their documents during the online application process, hence they are advised to ensure that they have those copies in their preferred size and format.
- VAO, Junior Assistant, Typist, Receptionist – Telephone Operator, Bill Collector, Forest Watcher, Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies – SSLC
- Steno Typist (Grade III), Private Secretary (Grade III), Junior Executive, Milk Recorder, Grade III – Graduate
- Senior Factory Assistant, Forest Guard, Laboratory Assistant – HSC
Please see the official notification given below to read the final qualification.
- For most of the posts, except specific roles, candidates must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 32 years as on 01 July 2024.
- For the posts of Village Administrative Officer, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving License, Forest Watcher and Forest Watcher (Tribal Youth), candidates age should be minimum 21 years and not more than 32 years. 01 July 2024.
|village administrative officer
|Junior Assistant (Total for all types)
|Steno Typist (Total for all types)
|personal assistant to the president
|Private Clerk to the Managing Director
|Private Secretary (Grade-III)
|Junior Executive (Total for all types)
|Receptionist – Telephone Operator
|Milk Recorder, Grade III
|senior factory assistant
|Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies
- registration fee: ₹150/-
- examination fee: ₹100/-
- SC/ST/PWD and other reserved categories: no fee
- Payment Type: Online or offline at designated banks/post offices.
Candidates will be shortlisted for appointment by the recruiting authority after evaluating their performance in the written examination. All those candidates who will qualify the written examination will be called to appear in the document verification process.
- Written exam
- document verification
|Date of issue of notification
|30 January 2024
|Last date to apply online
|28 February 2024
|Application Correction Dates
|04 March to 06 March 2024
|09 June 2024
Steps to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Group IV Vacancies
Candidates who are looking for instructions to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment are in the right place. We have shared all the information required to submit the application in the section.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that candidates have to open “Notification” section on the homepage.
- Then select “Combined Civil Services Examination Group-IV”.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button given on the next webpage.
- Then enter the candidate details.
- Upload all the required documents along with photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Pay the online application fee using the available payment methods.
- – Now check for any mistake or error in the application form.
- Then submit it to the board and take a printout of it for future reference.
|Back to Home –