UP Polytechnic JEECUP Allotment Result 2022
UP Polytechnic JEECUP Allotment Result 2022: The online application form for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2022 was issued for various courses in private / aided / state institutions related to Technical Education Council, Uttar Pradesh, so all the candidates who had participated in this examination were The result of the candidates has been released, the candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their UP Polytechnic JEECUP Allotment Result 2022 Marks You can download through the link given below.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2022 exam was conducted from 27th to 30th June 2022 and today the result of this exam has also been released on 10th September 2022, so through this article you can go through the process of checking its result in detail. Will know With the result, if the candidate wants UP Polytechnic JEECUP Allotment Result 2022 Marks can also get.
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2022 – Brief Description
- Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2022
- Name of the Examination Board: Council of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Course Name: Polytechnic & Other Courses
- Application Process: Online
- Article Category: result
- Official Website: https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/
- Start of Application: 15 February 2022
- Last date to apply: March 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee: March 2022
- Exam Date: 27-30 June 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: 20/06/2022
- Result Release Date: 10/09/2022
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC: Rs.300/-
- EWS: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee: Fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Bank Challan.
Age Limit – 01/07/2022
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: NA
- The date of birth of the candidates should be before 01/07/2008.
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
JEECUP 2022 Admission – Details of Entrance Exam
|group||course name||course duration|
|A||Diploma in Engineering||3 years|
|B||Diploma in Agricultural Engineering||3 years|
|C||Fashion Designing and Garments Technology||3 years|
|C||home Science||2 years|
|C||clothing design||3 years|
|C||Textile Design (Printing)||3 years|
|D||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Service||2 years|
|D||Library and Information Science||2 years|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||2 years|
|F||PG Diploma in Biotechnology||1 year|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Application||2 years|
|G||PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management PG Diploma in Customer One Year Service Management||1 year|
|G||PG Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management, Beauty and Health Care, Advertising and Public Relations, Textile Design, Fashion Technology||1 year|
|G||PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Computer Hardware & Networking, Web Designing, Computerized Accounting & Accounting with Taxation, Retail Management||1 year|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering||3 years|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||3 years|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Avionics)||3 years|
|J||PG Diploma in Information Technology||1 year|
|K||Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||2 years|
|L||Post Diploma in Industrial Safety||1 year|
UP Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2022 – Qualification
The course wise qualification details are as follows-
- Diploma in Engineering: Passed class 10th with 35% marks, 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering: Class 10th Passed in Agriculture Science with 50% Marks in Agriculture Science and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- fashion designing and garments technology, home Science, clothing design, Textile Design (Printing): Passed class 10th with minimum 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Service: Passed in High School and Intermediate Level Examination with Hindi and English Subjects.
- Library and Information Science: Class 12th Passed.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Passed Class 12th with 50% Marks in Science Stream.
- PG Diploma in Biotechnology: B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry subject. pass.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application, PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management, PG Diploma in Customer One Year Service Management, PG Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management, Beauty and Health Care, Advertising and Public Relations, Textile Design, Fashion Technology, PG in Mass Communication Diploma, Computer Hardware & Networking, Web Designing, Computerized Accounting & Accounting with Taxation, Retail Management: Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University in India.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering: Passed Class 12th with 50% Marks in Science Stream.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Passed Class 12th with 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Avionics): Passed Class 12th with 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- PG Diploma in Information Technology: Diploma in Engineering (Any Branch).
- Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry): Passed Class 12th with Science Stream and Passed Class 10th with IIT.
- Post Diploma in Industrial Safety: BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Stream with 2 Year Experience OR Diploma in Engineering with 5 Year Experience.
How to Download UP Polytechnic JEECUP Allotment Result 2022
UP Polytechnic JEECUP Allotment Result 2022 Result has been released on 10/09/2022. Candidates can do it by following the following steps –
|1.||To download the result candidates click on the direct link given below by us, after that the result will be downloaded in pdf format.|
|2.||In order to download the result you must have the admit card of the exam taker.|
|3.||To download this result, you can visit the official website of this recruitment or you can also download through the result download link given below.|
|4.||For this, you go to the official website and click on the link related to UP Polytechnic JEECUP Allotment Result 2022, then a new page will open in which you will have the option to enter your roll number / registration number and date of birth, in which you have to fill your roll number or registration number correctly. Will happen.|
|5.||After entering the roll number and date of birth correctly, you have to click on the submit button, after that a new page will open on which your result will be visible, after seeing the result you can take a print out of it.|
some important links
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.