UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to release the notification for Combined Medical Services (CMS) 2022 on 6th April 2022 as per the schedule. CMS 2022 online application will be available till 26 April 2022. The commission has scheduled the UPSC CMS 2022 exam for 17th July 2022. Candidates will be selected based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and interview. Check application process, educational qualification, how to apply, syllabus, etc.
- Starting Date for Online Application for CMS 2022: 6 April 2022
- Last date for online application for CMS 2022: 26 April 2022
- Exam Date: 17 July 2022
- Admit Card Release Date: 3 days before the exam
UPSC CMS 2022 Vacancy Details
- Combined Medical Services – to be announced
UPSC CMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have passed MBBS from a recognized university.
Age Limit – 32 Years; For Junior Time Scale Posts in Central Health Services : Maximum 35
Note: There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
UPSC CMS 2022 Salary
56,100/- (as per pre-revised pay scale in PB-3 as per pre-revised scale of pay Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/-) plus NPA in Level 10 of Pay Matrix under 7th CPC and other admissible allowances as per rules.
UPSC CMS 2022 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates will take the written test in two papers, each paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each paper will be of two hours duration.
Personality Test- (100 Marks): Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for interview/personality test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. There will be interview/personality test
Carry 100 marks.
How to apply for UPSC CMS 2022 Exam?
Interested candidates will be able to submit the application through online mode only. The easy steps are given below.
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Enter the details to register for the exam.
- On successful registration, login credentials are sent to the candidates. Use them to login.
- Now, candidates can complete the application form by providing the details like educational qualification, center preference and others.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fee.
- Download UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form and save it for future reference.
UPSC CMS 2022 Application Fee
- Unreserved Category – Rs. 200
- Female/SC/ST/PWD – Not Applicable