UPSC Full Form | UPSC full form
UPSC Full Form: The full form of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission, it is a central agency of India which conducts many examinations. Every year a large number of candidates appear in the UPSC exam. UPSC Civil test Only after successful in the candidates go to big posts like IAS and IPS. In such a situation, through this article, we are trying to provide you all the information related to UPSC along with UPSC Full Form.
Exams to be conducted by UPSC
- Civil Service Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination
- Engineering Services Examination
- Combined Defense Services Examination
- National Defense Academy Examination
- Naval Academy Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination
Civil Services Examination (CSE)
Under this examination of UPSC, officers are recruited for Indian Civil Services like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, IDES, IIS, etc., and for this there is a different enthusiasm among the youth.
- Qualification: For CSE, the candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree to appear for the exam.
Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
Under this exam the officers are recruited into the Indian Engineering Service (IES). An IES officer works in the technical aspects of roads, railways, construction, electricity etc.
- Qualification: To appear in this exam also the candidate must be an engineering graduate.
Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS)
This exam CDS is conducted to recruit youth to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. This exam is conducted twice a year.
- Eligibility: For this, the candidate must be unmarried, and he should have a bachelor’s degree.
National Defense Academy Examination (NDA)
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who want to take admission in National Defense Academy.
- Eligibility: For this also it is very important for the candidate to have passed Intermediate examination and be unmarried.
Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE)
This exam is conducted for the recruitment of Medical Officers in various services like Indian Ordnance Factories and Indian Railways under the Government of India.
- Qualification: For this the candidate should be a qualified medical practitioner.
Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination (IES & ISS)
Under this examination, Grade IV officers are recruited in the Indian Economic and Statistical Services.
- Qualification: For this also the candidate should be a graduate.
Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSE)
This exam is for recruitment as Indian Forest Service Officers.
- Eligibility: For this exam also the candidate must be a graduate.
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam (SCRA)
This exam is conducted for admission in Indian Railways Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur for undergraduate course in Mechanical Engineering.
- Qualification: For this also the candidate should be graduate in the relevant trade.
Central Armed Police Forces Examination (CAPF)
This exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (CAPF AC) in Central Armed Police Forces.
- Qualification: For this also the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree.
The posts that attract the most youth under UPSC are IAS and IPS, so today we are going to give you all the details of both these posts along with IAS Full Form and IPS Full Form.
UPSC IAS Full Form and Important Information about it
IAS Full Form and other details – IAS Full Form Indian Civil Services it happens. It was formerly known as the Imperial Civil Service (ICS). IAS Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is a civil service. It is the most prestigious administrative civil service and one of the toughest competitive exams in India. IAS exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) to recruit officers for the All India Administrative Civil Services.
Eligible officers are given important positions in the central government and public sector undertakings.
UPSC IPS Full Form and Important Information about it
IPS Full Form and other details – IPS Ka Full Form Indian Police Service (Indian Police Service). This service is without a doubt one of the most prestigious and respected civil services in India. It is one of the 3 All India Services of the Government of India. The other two services include IAS and IFS. IPS works under the Ministry of Home Affairs. A true IPS officer carries out his responsibilities by protecting the public and detecting and preventing crime, also an IPS officer gives more importance to law and order.
Establishment of UPSC
UPSC was established on October 1, 1926. It is located at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. UPSC is also responsible for the rules of recruitment, promotion, appointments and transfers from one service to another, apart from conducting various examinations.
History of UPSC
UPSC Full Form Along with knowing, you should also know about its history. In fact, the concept of merit-based Modern Civil Services Examination (UPSC) in India was introduced by the British East India Company in 1854. Initially the Indian Civil Services examinations were conducted only in London, and the syllabus was designed in such a way that only British candidates could qualify.
Despite this, in the year 1864, Mr. Satyendranath Tagore, brother of the first Indian, Mr. Rabindranath Tagore, succeeded in the UPSC examination, and also became the first Indian to crack the UPSC examination. After this, only after the First World War and the Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms, the Civil Services Examination (UPSC) started being conducted in India itself. The Public Service Commission was established for the first time in India on October 1, 1926.
At that time Sir Ross Barker, member of the Home Civil Service, United Kingdom, was the first chairman of the commission. With the introduction of the Constitution of India on January 26, 1950, the Federal Public Service Commission was recognized as the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Some important information related to UPSC exam
(UPSC Full Form) – After knowing the UPSC Full Form, if you have to prepare for the UPSC exam, then before doing this, the candidates must have knowledge of the following things.
- age The minimum age of the candidate should be 22 years to appear in the UPSC exam. While the maximum age for general category is 32 years, for OBC 35 years. For SC/ST the age limit is 37 years.
- nationality Citizens of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugees who have settled in India before 1962 can appear in this exam.
- education Candidate should have a degree from a recognized University, Correspondence Education, Open University or any equivalent University recognized by the Government of India.
- limit of effort If you are from General Category (GEN) then you will get a chance to appear in the exam 6 times. If under OBC, you will get 9 attempts and SC/ ST candidates can take unlimited attempts till the age of 37 years.
some important questions
The full form of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC CSE full form Civil Services Examination it happens.
The current chairman of UPSC is Pradeep Kumar Joshi.
The headquarters of UPSC is located in New Delhi.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.