UPSSSC PET General Knowledge Practice Set 27
UPSSSC PET General Knowledge Practice Set 27 : The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has started the process of conducting Preliminary Qualifying Test (PET) for Group ‘C’ recruitment. Under which this examination was to be conducted in September but due to some reason now its examination will be conducted in the month of October. Let us tell you that only after qualifying this exam, candidates can appear in Group ‘C’ exam. In such a situation, candidates need to work hard to achieve success, for which it is very important to focus on studies under a strategy.
Therefore, today we have brought 25 very important questions of general knowledge through this article, by studying which you can make your preparation stronger and get success in the examination.
UPSSSC PET General Knowledge Practice Set 27
Question. According to the Constitution of India, every person detained and arrested shall be produced before the nearest magistrate from the place of arrest within a period of hours of such arrest, including the journey from the place of arrest to the magistrate’s court. The time taken is exempted from-
- thirty six
- twenty four
Question. Earth’s gravitational force on each kilogram is approximately
Question. Which of the following statements best explains the process of sublimation?
- The process by which water vapor in the air is converted into liquid water.
- The process by which water changes from a liquid state to a gas or vapor.
- A process through which water flows through plants and transpiration takes place from their aerial parts.
- The change of a substance directly from the solid state to the gaseous state without passing through the intermediate liquid state.
Question. Who among the following wrote the Brahmo Samhita, which was on the belief of the Brahmo Samaj and listed the duties and responsibilities for the members of the society?
- devendranath tagore
- Rammohun Roy
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Keshav Chandra Sen
Question. Which of the following pathogens causes Ebola disease?
Question. Which two cities are connected by Yamuna Expressway?
- LUCKNOW – ALLAHABAD
- Delhi – Jaipur
- Greater Noida – Agra
- Agra – Panipat
Question. The world’s second highest mountain peak, K½ is found in which of the following mountain ranges?
- Pir Panjal Range
- Karakoram Range
- Zanskar Category
Question. The color of water in the sea appears blue, due to-
- Refraction of blue light by impurities in seawater
- reflection of blue sky by sea water
- Except blue, the rest of the colors are absorbed by the molecules of sea water.
- scattering of blue light by water molecules
Question. What is the virtual weight of an object floating on water?
- equal to the actual weight of the object
- equal to the difference between the weight of the object and the weight of the liquid
- equal to the sum of the weight of the object and the upward thrust acting on it
Question. A man pushes a wall, but fails to displace. he does-
- no work
- negative work
- positive but not maximum work
- max work
Question. Which of the following pairs of physical quantities do not have the same dimensional formula?
- force and pressure
- work and energy
- impulse and momentum
- load and force
Question. Which of the following book was written by the Scottish economist James Mill in 1817?
- a passage to india
- Poverty and Un-British Rule in India
- The History of British in India
- The Great Mutiny
Question. Which of the following statement is wrong?
- Metals have high melting points.
- Metals are good conductors of heat.
- Lead and mercury are the best conductors of heat.
- The surface of pure metals shines.
Question. What was the rank of India in the Human Development Index- 2019 released by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)?
Question. As per the Companies Act, 2013, dividend declared by a company if not paid or claimed within days from the date of declaration, has to be transferred to Unpaid Dividend Account?
Question. The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens to the amount of Rs. (Amendment) Bill, 2019 Deleted by—
Question. Who among the following is a professional football player?
- Peter Svidler
- Sedio Mane
- boris gelfand
- Magnus Carlson
Question. The ore of aluminum metal is-
Question. Food gets cooked quickly in pressure cooker because-
- Boiling takes place at higher temperature
- Boiling takes place at low temperature
- pressure remains constant
- no substance can come out
Question. Which of the following has more penetrating power?
- alpha ray
Question. Which river is called Tsangpo in Tibet?
Question. Indus river originates from-
- from the Himalayan ranges
- from the Hindukush ranges
- from Karakoram ranges
- from the Kailash range
Question. Where does the confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda take place?
- Dev Prayag
- Rudra Prayag
- Vishnu Prayag
- Karn Prayag
Question. Which of the following is the major river carrying sediments in India?
Question. Which of the following river is famous for changing its course?
Answer : ?
What would be the correct answer to this question? Do tell by commenting below.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group and Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.