VNIT Nagpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Group B & C 124 Post
Name of Post: Non-Teaching (Group-B, C, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Library and Information Assistant, SAS Assistant, Office Attendant / Laboratory Attendant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer, Technician, Senior Technician) Vacancy at 124 Posts.
Short Information: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has released the latest notification for the VNIT Nagpur Non-Teaching recruitment 2022 of Non-Teaching (Group-B, C, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Library and Information Assistant, SAS Assistant, Office Attendant / Laboratory Attendant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer, Technician, Senior Technician) Vacancies at 124 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website VNIT Nagpur Jobs from 28 November 2022 to 27 December 2022.
VNIT Nagpur Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Non-Teaching 124 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2022 the Following VNIT Nagpur Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the VNIT Nagpur Notification 2022 Before VNIT Nagpur Non-Teaching Apply Online 2022
. Below is a brief description of the VNIT Nagpur Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of VNIT Nagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur Non-Teaching Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online: 28 November 2022.
- Last Date for enrolling in the NATS portal: 27 December 2022.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 2 January 2023.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fees Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fees Nil.
- For Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Library and Information Assistant, SAS Assistant Pay Scale Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- Pay Level – 6.
- For Office Attendant / Laboratory Attendant, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, and Technician Pay Scale Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/-to Rs.2800/-.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Postal Address: The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur 440010.
VNIT Nagpur Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 124 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|GovtJobsWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Download Our App
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.