IHBAS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 114 Sr. Resident, Junior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-03-15.
|Organization Name||Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences|
|Post Name||Sr. Resident, Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||114|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, MD, MS, DNB, MBBS|
IHBAS Post Details
Sr. Resident: 58 Posts
Junior Resident: 56 Posts
- Sr. Resident: Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) Diploma in the conceded specialty. Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Pathology/Macrology/Biochemistry/Laboratory Medicine) from a MCI recognized Institution/ Medical College.
- Junior Resident: MBBS or equivalent degree from MCI recognized Institution/Medical College.
- Sr. Resident: Rs. 67700 – 208700/- per month
- Junior Resident: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
- Sr. Resident: 40 years
- Junior Resident: 40 years
Age Relaxation: 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST, 10 Years for PWD
Demand Draft (non-refundable) issued in favor of ‘Director, IHBAS’ payable Delhi.
UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 500
SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling education qualifications/eligibility conditions should appear for a Walk-in-interview with their applications, along with Origin certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies of the relent documents in support of Age, Qualification, Attempts, Mark-sheet, Degree, DMC Registration, Category & Experience Certificate, etc and two passport size photographs at the time of Walk-in-interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 15th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd March 2022