ESIC Gurugram Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 18 Full-Time Specialist, Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-03-04.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Full-Time Specialist, Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
ESIC Gurugram Post Details
Full Time Specialist: 6 Posts
Senior Resident: 9 Posts
Senior Resident: 3 Posts
- Full Time Specialist: MBBS with Post Graduate degree in concerned specialty from a recognized University with 3 years experience after Post Graduate Degree, MBBS, with Post Graduate Diploma in Concerned specialty from a recognized University with 5 years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Diploma and registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical council.
- Senior Resident: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concern specialty from recognized University, registered with medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Senior Resident: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concern specialty from recognized University, registered with medicinal Council of India or State Medicinal Council.
- Full Time Specialist: Rs. 112000/- per month
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67700/- per month
- Senior Resident: Rs. 101000/- per month
- Full-Time Specialist: 67 years
- Senior Resident: 45 years
- Senior Resident: 45 years
ESIC Fund Account No.2 payable at Gurugram
UR/OBC: Rs. 300/-
SC/ST: Rs. 75/-
PWD/Women: No Fee
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 24th February 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 4th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.