AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-03-15.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Graduate, M.Sc, BE/ B.Tech|
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Details
Project Technical Officer: 1 Post
Data Entry Operator Grade-B: 1 Post
- Project Technical Officer: Graduate in Science/ required subjects/ from a recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution. M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech degree shall be treated equally to 2 years experience.
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: Intermediate or 12th pass from a recognized board with DOEACC Ä ”level from a recognized institute.
- Project Technical Officer: Rs. 32000/- Per month
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: Rs. 18000/- Per month
- Project Technical Officer: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on 15th March 2022.
Notification Date: 22nd February 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 15th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.