Walk-in for 3 Sr. Project Assistant, Jr. Project Assistant, Project Attendant Vacancies
IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Sr. Project Assistant, Jr. Project Assistant, Project Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Technology Delhi can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-03-14.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Sr. Project Assistant, Jr. Project Assistant, Project Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||12th, ITI|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Sr. Project Assistant: 1 Post
Jr. Project Assistant: 1 Post
Project Attendant: 1 Post
- Sr. Project Assistant: ITI (2 years Duration) with 11 years of work experience of Lab. Facility such as AHUs, UPS, Nitrogen plant, DI, RO, CDA, Vacuum System, Chiller, etc. in a Govt. Institute.
- Jr. Project Assistant: ITI (2 years duration) with 6 years of works experience in the operation and maintenance of Lab. Facility such as AHUs, UPS, Nitrogen plant, DI, RO, CDA, Vacuum System, Chiller, etc. in a Govt. Institute.
- Project Attendant: 12th class (10+2) passed with at least two years of relevant experience of helping in the maintenance and operation of the Lab. Facility such as AHUs, UPS, Nitrogen Plant, DI, RO etc. in a Govt. Institute.
- Sr. Project Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 50000/- per month
- Jr. Project Assistant: Rs. 21700 – 30700/- per month
- Project Attendant: Rs. 19900 – 28100/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply: The Candidates who fulfill the above qualification/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualification indicating the percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of Interview. NRF, Room NO. 116, Block-VI, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 on or before 14th March 2022.
Notification Date: 25th February 2022.
Walk-in-Interview date: 14th March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: GovtJobsWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.