CIMFR Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 60 Project Assistant, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at cimfr.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-03-08.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, PG Degree|
CIMFR Post Details
Project Assistant: 40 Posts
Project Associate-I: 20 Posts
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. or B.Sc. (H) in Geology/Chemistry, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
- Project Associate-I: PG Degree with Geology/Applied Geology, BE/B.Tech in Civil/Computer Science Engineering
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Project Assistant: 21-50 years
- Project Associate-I: 21-35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate should read the advertisement properly and fill up a hard copy of the application in which Applicant should mention the Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Percentage, Year of Passing, Category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any, in their application form and bring the same application which along with all the required certificate mark sheets, etc on the date of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 7th February 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th March 2022